Disneyland feral cat pictures

Californian Elitist

This just fascinates me!

So the cats just...live there? I think remember reading a few times that Disneyland would release cats at night to take care if rat/mouse issues in a natural way, but I guess this is now their permanent residence?

Pretty much, though they're not kept in crates or anything, so they roam freely when they want. You can read a little about the history of Disneyland's cats in my original post in a similar "Disneyland feral cats" thread:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-feral-cats-of-disneyland.868838/

The cats really do tend to just show up everywhere. I almost ran one over one time while driving the Casey Jr. train in Fantasyland, when I used to work at the park. It was a black one and it came out of the bushes...nearly gave me a heart attack.

Phroobar

Original Poster
tumblr_nk35ueD2HA1u1o207o1_1280.jpg

PacNWTigger

I found that I was on the lookout for the cats while I was in the park last week. Didn't get lucky this time around, but there's always next time! ;)

TP2000

Fantastic. This is perfect cat zen.

Francisco is just sitting there thinking....

"I see you, and I know you see me, but I'm not going go acknowledge that you see me, and I'm certainly not going to acknowledge that I see you. I'll just sit here ignoring you until you leave, tourist. Go get a Lighting Lane or something." 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom