Disneyland Dining Reservations

AshaNeOmah

Original Poster
I'm spending two days in Disneyland in April. Tomorrow is the first day of the 60 day window to book dining reservations. I'm hoping to get a Fantasmic and World of Color dinner package for each night.

At what time tonight or tomorrow will the day open to make reservations? I know WDW is 7 AM EST, but can't find the DLR time.

Californian Elitist

I'm spending two days in Disneyland in April. Tomorrow is the first day of the 60 day window to book dining reservations. I'm hoping to get a Fantasmic and World of Color dinner package for each night.

At what time tonight or tomorrow will the day open to make reservations? I know WDW is 7 AM EST, but can't find the DLR time.

I don't think there is a specific time. Making reservations for restaurants at the DLR is not like the WDW process. Walk-ins are normal. I myself have never made a reservation for any of the DLR restaurants and I'm still able to get a table within 20 minutes or less.

Just call at whatever time you want.

Last edited:

AshaNeOmah

Original Poster
I don't think there is a specific time. Making reservation for restaurants at the DLR is not like the WDW process. Walk-ins are normal. I myself have never made a reservation for any of the DLR restaurants and I'm still able to get a table within 20 minutes or less.

Just call at whatever time you want.

I've been a few times, but I want the dining package in particular. I don't think it'll sell out that quickly, but I'd hate to miss it.

TP2000

Two thoughts come to mind from this thread...

1. My God. What have they done to those poor people who visit WDW? :eek:
2. Don't you just love Disneyland? :cool:

Give them a call whenever you'd like @AshaNeOmah, they'll be happy to book you for whatever you'd like so far in advance. You can also just walk up to the hostess stand the day you are there and grab a table that way.

Californian Elitist

Two thoughts come to mind from this thread...

1. My God. What have they done to those poor people who visit WDW? :eek:
2. Don't you just love Disneyland? :cool:

Honestly, I was pretty much thinking the same thing, specifically thing number one. I didn't know on top of calling in months in advance, there's also a specific time reservations open. Crazy. It should never be that serious, especially for a theme park.

Little Green Men

Regarding WDW dining causing stress: there are some restaurants in high demand at WDW that if you want to get in you should book ASAP, mainly signatures, but most of them are usually easy to get into. There's usually some you can get into without a reservation. We got into the new Trattoria on the boardwalk for breakfast as walk-ups and it seemed common. We made a reservation while we were on our trip to the Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge for later in the week as well. EPCOT restaurants like Nine Dragons and Marrakesh are usual available as walk ups. It's great that most DL restaurants are available as walk ups but there's so many restaurants and varieties at WDW as well.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Having attempted a "walk-up" at Blue Bayou and been turned away because there were no tables available for hours, I wouldn't bank on walk-ups always being available. It very much depends on when you're there and what crowds are like.

If you know what you want and when, booking ahead is worth doing. If you're not sure, you have reasonably good odds most of the time of getting in on a walk-up.

JediMasterMatt

Honestly, I was pretty much thinking the same thing, specifically thing number one. I didn't know on top of calling in months in advance, there's also a specific time reservations open. Crazy. It should never be that serious, especially for a theme park.

Lest ye forget to also book your FP+ reservations in advance as well.

I can't wait for the day when a trip to WDW includes a mandatory itinerary (including rest room breaks).

Thankfully, we still have Disneyland Resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom