Disneyland + D23 in July!

Figments Friend

A recommendation for any 'Expo Newcomers' attending this year-

It is very helpful during this early stage before you go to spend some time reading past threads here on WDWMagic.com related to the Expo...exspecially the one we had going for the 2015 event over in the 'News & Rumors' section.
You can glean a LOT of insight from just reading about the experiences other fans here had while attending ...what they went through, how they handled it, issues they had, and of course the positive stuff too.

Doing so can help put things into better focus, and can give a fairly accurate overview as to what is actually involved in attending a Expo without all the pixie-dusted Disney Marketing 'fluff' clouding the reality of it all.
You will also surely get some ideas and likely gain some valuable tips from fellow Expo goers of yore.

There are several Expo threads worth reading from over the years that I found helpful, but here is the 2015 Expo thread to get you started.
The later pages include in some reviews, feedback, and photos from attendees experiences -
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/d23-expo-2015.881635/page-8#post-6829334

I spent several months reading many related threads on the topic in this very Forum, and the info I gathered really turned my experience into a great one.
Because I had done my research and had the fore knowledge of the mayhem to expect thanks to fellow fans, I avoided most of the pitfalls and 'time traps' many newbies fall into.
To this day, I am so thankful I invested the time as it made a huge difference.
If I went to my first Expo 'blind', I know for a fact I would have been very disappointed with the experience.

So do your research, kids.
It really can make a difference between a awesome Expo experience and a frustratingly disappointing one.

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom