Disneyland Characters Behaving "Badly"

Nicole220

The Country Bears are a good example of characters behaving "badly." They get into lots of mischief up at the petting farm/jamboree.

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
Were the characters ever allowed to go on dark rides (or enclosed ones for that matter)? I'm not sure
Snow White rode on the last day that was open in WDW; so it wouldn't be an unbreakable rule. My guess is that Disney would want the characters to ride "open" attractions like the carousel or Dumbo, because not only do the people they're riding with enjoy it, but everyone around the attraction can see it as well. More bang for the buck, so to speak. Riding a dark ride is more private. If Pete and Wendy popped in the exit and boarded PPF two ships after you, you might not even know. Everyone sees them riding the rides out in the open. It could even be that they do ride dark rides, but we don't know about it as much for that very same reason. :cool:

joanna71985

That sounds awesome! I wish I could do that! How did Peter and Wendy act on POTC?

Very silly. I had a lot of fun with them

Were the characters ever allowed to go on dark rides (or enclosed ones for that matter)? I'm not sure

Yes. Besides Peter and Wendy on PotC, Buzz also used to be allowed to go on his ride in 2006 (for the Year of a Million Dreams). I'm sure there are others as well

lego606

MagicBandit
Snow White rode on the last day that was open in WDW; so it wouldn't be an unbreakable rule.

Yes. Besides Peter and Wendy on PotC, Buzz also used to be allowed to go on his ride in 2006 (for the Year of a Million Dreams). I'm sure there are others as well

True, but I imagine it's only on special occasions or during special promotions (like YOAMD or the kid who rode Snow White 3000 times)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom