Disneyland celebrates 50th Birthday, Comfirmed Rehabs

NADisney

Original Poster
Disneyland is celebrating it's 50th Birthday by updating some Disney classic attractions.

Mickey Mouse will re-open the Haunted Mansion ,Pirates of the Caribbean , It's a Small World ,Splash Mountain , and Space Mountain .

Each one of these attractions will receive a brand new facelift and makeover within the attraction.

Rehabs will begin late nov 2004 , just in time for july 17 2005 ,Opening day of Disneyland :50 Years of Magic -A Golden Celebration . The name has not been finalis ,by my sources ,but expect the unexpected.

"Imagination , Dream of Fantasmic Dreams" Fantasmic : Disneyland

:D

WDWFanatic

right now small world is still undergoing work, so is the matterhorn supposedly finishing mid nov. still nothing in place of rocket rods. and there is still a rocket rod parked in california adventure.

dianedisney

Book Early

From what I have heard hear on the West Coast, if you plan on attending the July 17th, 50th Birthday bash you had better book your hotel early. I work at a travel agency and I am already getting calls as to how early can you book and is there any special deposits that have to be made. Here on the West Coast the celebration is going to be pretty big for the Disney-A-Holics, (like me). And I too have heard that they are re-furbishing the same rides working on other surprises. Have a Disney Day!!!

Tatton

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
right now small world is still undergoing work, so is the matterhorn supposedly finishing mid nov. still nothing in place of rocket rods. and there is still a rocket rod parked in california adventure.

Where is the Rocket Rod in Calif Adventure??

dianedisney

I'll Be There

:cool: When Walt Disney Travel starts taking reservations I will be on the list. This is one birthday I don't want to miss. As far as I know they won't take reservation farther out than 1 year. But will keep getting updates. Have A Disney Day!!!

WDWFanatic

rocket rod

The rocket rod is sitting over in the hollywood pictures backlot.
It is by the hollywood and dine in the outside seating area.

Security Boy

Rocket Rod

There is also a Rocket Rod sitting Backstage near Winston Gate behind where the Horses live. I was smoking on the People mover parked at the TDA yesterday on a totally unrelated subject :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom