Disneyland and the California Bagless Law

Curious Constance

upload_2016-11-29_15-55-50.png

Ismael Flores

Grocery stores will give you a bag for additional fee. I went to dollar tree to get things for my stay in los Angeles and was upset i didnt get bags. The lady then explained i could purchase bags for 5 cents or bring my own.

That's weird so far any dollar tree store I have gone to doesn't charge for bags.

What I find amazing is that the whole reason to remove the plastic bags was to help the huge amount of pollution caused by disposing bags then the stores go ahead and start selling thicker and larger plastic bags. So now the bags have more plastic and are bigger. They really should have banned all plastic bags. Good thing is that people have stopped double bagging and the smaller plastic bags are not all over the streets

Phroobar

The guy was there for a couple of hours before managers figured out he wasn't an employee. His m&g line was starting to cause traffic flow problems near the Jungle Cruise.

Darkbeer1

In my house, we have a set of trashcans in some rooms that used the old single use bags, never threw them away, used the at home for trash, picking up gross items, etc. Some times had too many, so we took them back and placed them in the recycling bin at the grocery store,

Now we will have to buy bags for the trash....

D

Deleted member 107043

The guy was there for a couple of hours before managers figured out he wasn't an employee.

The fact that he was a Star Wars character performing in Adventureland didn't phase them I guess. o_O

Phroobar

The fact that he was a Star Wars character performing in Adventureland didn't phase them I guess. o_O
I don't think any cast members in the shops were paying attention and didn't notice what was going on. I think they were just so focused on their jobs that it didn't cross their minds to ask a manager.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom