1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Disneyland Adventures for Xbox One

Discussion in 'Disney Video Games' started by Cmdr_Crimson, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Cmdr_Crimson

Cmdr_Crimson Well-Known Member

2. Gitson Shiggles

Gitson Shiggles Active Member

I am pumped for this.

Cmdr_Crimson likes this.
  3. Johnny Three-hats

Johnny Three-hats Member

I'm pumped for the PC release! I have a 360 for the few exclusives I enjoy, but I barely use it because the performance pales in comparison to my PC. I know I want to run around Disneyland without getting constant frame drops or having to bother with motion controls.

Honestly, I'm more excited about them finally releasing the Zoo Tycoon reboot onto PC. It's nothing compared to 2, but it'll be much more fun without having to deal with the clunky controller scheme. Really, which genius at Microsoft decided that a strategy tycoon game was a good choice for a console exclusive?

4. Dead2009

Dead2009 Well-Known Member

I saw the Kinect Disney Rush game that also came out for the 360 is coming out for the One as well.

Cmdr_Crimson likes this.
  5. Cmdr_Crimson

Cmdr_Crimson Well-Known Member Original Poster

One game I wish they would remake with online multiplayer function would be this....
    [​IMG]

6. Dead2009

Dead2009 Well-Known Member

I wish they'd make a new game similar to that so that way we'd get more characters and tracks.

7. Twilight_Roxas

Twilight_Roxas Well-Known Member

I wonder if they'll upgrade the remastered Disneyland Adventures to include other attractions, characters, and Disney California Adventure.

8. BigThunder26

BigThunder26 New Member

I'd love that, but take it from an Xbox owner; not many games these days are Kinect-based. I don't know if either of these companies would go the trouble. Though if they did make this, I would totally buy it. They could actually be able to use Indy and Star Tours!