Disney2b

disney2b

Original Poster
i have decided for the time to leave this project i hope that maybe in a while i may come back, i decided to keep working on the park that i was thinking. it is copying and has no relation to yours. i hope that some of my ideas were of value. right now my park design and themeing is top secret but i shall tell you when all the bugs are worked. it is and idea that i had earlier. i may post and idea or too or if you get stuck u can email me about it, or instant message. it will be a little more time consuming for me because i have to everything now.

DisJosh

See ya round 2b....Let me know if you want any art work done for your park. I would be happy to help ya out on a non soji level. I can keep a secret too!:D

disney2b

Original Poster
hey i see you have been making some progress. if you are going to build a roller coaster i can do it. its what i'm good at.

disney2b

Original Poster
hey if you would build a roller coaster i would be using No Limits and it takes about a day without supports. here's a pic, it moves but not like, that my own work. but i can put pictures on and all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom