Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada

• Australia

• Total voters

Suchomimus

Original Poster
Greece is my top choice for this project but I think that an Indoor resort in Russia could also work (and my second vote)
2 votes for Greece and Russia coming up. By the way I tagged you for your opinion on the railroad for Disneyland Kingdom. Do you think it should be a traditional Disneyland Railroad or like Tokyo's Western River Railroad?
Texas: 1
Australia: 1
Brazil: 1
India: 1
South Africa: 1
Greek Cyprus Island: 2
Russia: 4
Canada: 2
Missouri: 1
Original Island: 3

kmbmw777

2 votes for Greece and Russia coming up. By the way I tagged you for your opinion on the railroad for Disneyland Kingdom. Do you think it should be a traditional Disneyland Railroad or like Tokyo's Western River Railroad?
Texas: 1
Australia: 1
Original Island: 3
I like the traditional, but maybe there's a way to improve it.

Suchomimus

Original Poster
In regards to the railroad -- I agree that you should do what you want to do since this is your resort. And by traditional I think @kmbmw777 is referring to the tradition of having the train go around the brim of the park and improving that rather than re-routing it, but I could be wrong.
I'm not sure how he wants me to improve though.

Suchomimus

Original Poster
Disney X Resort News Update:
I've decided to add in a 2nd water park and a 4th Epcot Center style theme park, which I've decided to work on first with Disneyland Kingdom coming soon after.

Sam Magic

I vote for original island.

I even have a proposal...fictional nation in Sea of Japan:
map UKH.PNG

Or...maybe a new independent nation in the Mid East in an alternate world. Knock yourselves out:
middle east map.png

Or an alternate Caribbean nation state:
MAP_OF_CARRIBEAN.png

So many options.

Suchomimus

Original Poster
I vote for original island.

I even have a proposal...fictional nation in Sea of Japan:
View attachment 199841
Or...maybe a new independent nation in the Mid East in an alternate world. Knock yourselves out:
View attachment 199842
Or an alternate Caribbean nation state:
View attachment 199843
So many options.
O.I 5th vote has been added.
Texas: 2
Australia: 2
Original Island: 5

Voxel

President of Progress City
It's the only non-American location that doesn't have political instability or a bad economy. lol.
hahah, good point.. You can thank Jurassic Park and my idea that each continent should have a neutral co-owned location for the olympics and make the olympics alternate between the continents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Magic

hahah, good point.. You can thank Jurassic Park and my idea that each continent should have a neutral co-owned location for the olympics and make the olympics alternate between the continents.
That would not be a bad idea honestly. Los Angeles for North America and maybe Buenos Aires or Rio for South America. Europe is a little more difficult...but I would go with Vienna (nice and central). Africa would be anyone's guess...I would advocate for Lagos. Asia would be either Beijing or Tokyo. Oceania would probably be Sydney or Singapore. I think it would end up being more regional than Continental.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom