Disney would you rather!

melmel89

Big Thunder Mountain, I have already done a trip where SM was closed I don't want to do that again!

WYR be at MK for Christmas day or New Years Eve?

jw24

Can neither be one of the options? :eek: If I had to choose, New Year's Eve...but only for a few hours in the morning and that's it!

WYR encounter your boss on your WDW trip or encounter one of your exes?

jw24

Winter! I wouldn't last a minute in the summer! Not to mention the large crowds! :eek:

WYR stay in the resort of your dreams but have zero fastpasses for your entire trip
or
Have unlimited fastpasses for your trip but you stay at a resort you love to hate.

danatdisney

Winter! I wouldn't last a minute in the summer! Not to mention the large crowds! :eek:

WYR stay in the resort of your dreams but have zero fastpasses for your entire trip
or
Have unlimited fastpasses for your trip but you stay at a resort you love to hate.

Resort of my dreams! We always leave after lunch and hang out at the pool instead of battling crowds anyway :)

WYR have one night in Cinderella's Castle as a guest or 5 free nights/tickets at deluxe resort?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Ugh... that decision is way too hard! If it's daytime I pick Splash, if not or it's cold out I pick Space.

WYR be an animal in the universe of Robin Hood or Zootopia?

prfctlyximprct

Ugh... that decision is way too hard! If it's daytime I pick Splash, if not or it's cold out I pick Space.

WYR be an animal in the universe of Robin Hood or Zootopia?

Robin Hood!

Would you rather stay at a value resort and have a longer trip or stay at a deluxe resort for a shorter time period?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom