Disney would you rather!

That depends if it's just for the day or forever...the day: 1 Park, Unlimited rides; Forever: 1 ride per Park.

WYR...be an honorary conductor on WDWRR or an honorary pilot on the Monorail?

StarWarsGirl

I never experienced either one, but Horizons seemed better. That's just based on the fact that I've been on the Subs at DL.

WYR stay at GF or Contemporary?

StarWarsGirl

Mickey at Uni. I went to Hershey Park and both times wore a Disneyland shirt with Mickey on it. A worker did say something to me. If I ever get around to going to Uni, I will absolutely do the exact same thing.

WYR stay for 3 days in a Poly suite with complimentary room service or a month at Pop (premium annuals included)?

MOXOMUMD

Pop Century

WYR have a $500 gift card to be used only at Mouse Gears or a $500 gift card that can be used at all WS shops?

MOXOMUMD

Space Mountain because it's all inside.

WYR eat for free at Victoria & Albert's but have to help cook your own meal and serve yourself or pay double at Pizza Planet for all you can eat/drink and you have your own personal waiter.

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

gift card--then buy a suitcase or two to get stuff home!

WYR-win tickets to a La Nouba show or a one day pass to Sea World?

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

La Nouba. With a AAA discount a one-day SeaWorld pass isn't terrible, while La Nouba, even with an AP discount, would still be a lot.

WYR get stuck for an hour on IASW, music playing, or on Pirates in the Dead Men Tell No Tales area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom