Disney would you rather!

jw24

10 minutes with my favorite character. I mean, being in the parade is nice and all but I would do anything for a longer interaction.

Would you rather
Be the rebel spy in Star Tours or
be "That guy" in Monsters Inc Laugh Floor?

ISTCPilot1989

I'm going to say the original Imagination ride. I do like the new TT but as much as I like Figment, I wish they would go back to the old one.

Would you rather go to Food & Wine fest and have as much wine as you would like or go to Very Merry X-mas and have all of the hot chocolate you want?

Hot Chocolate.

Would you rather have free admission to the parks, but wait at least an hour for each attraction or have ticket prices doubled, but wait less than 15 minutes for each attraction???

jw24

The second option. No way in heck would I ever wait an hour or more for every attraction!

Would you rather
Be a Jungle Cruise skipper
or a driver on Kilimanjaro Safaris?

ISTCPilot1989

Jungle Cruise skipper!!! I have pretty lame jokes like they do.

Would you rather stay with your whole immediate family at Fort Wilderness campground or your entire family at Wilderness Lodge?

jw24

Wilderness Lodge. Camping with my immediate family would be a disaster no matter where I'd go!

Would you rather
Ride Rock n Roller Coaster with the train facing the opposite way (Basically reverse gear on the limos for the entire ride)
or ride Soarin' on an altered vehicle that puts you flat on your belly like you're actually flying on a hang glider?

Authentic Soarin' would be amazing!!

Would you rather have to ride It's A Small World 25 times straight so that song is trapped in your head all day, or ride the Tea Cups 25 times straight (spinning the entire time) after eating at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner??

jw24

Tea Cups because for me...anything but Small World! Anything but that!

Would you rather
Ride Space Mountain with the lights on
or Rock n Roller Coaster with lights on?

Last edited:

ISTCPilot1989

Space Mountain. The lights off really make the ride for Rock N Roller Coaster compared to Space Mountain.

Would you rather go on PotC more than once in a day or Peter Pan's Flight more than once in a day?

jw24

A Premium bar. I love the Dole Whip, don't get me wrong! But for me, it's swirl or float!

Would you rather:
Have one of the parks of your choice all to yourself for an hour before the park opens
or
Have one of the parks of your choice all to yourself for one hour after the parks close

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom