Disney world rides for life

Figaro928

Honestly mine would probably be the Jungle Cruise. It one of the classic and I wouldn't change a thing. Keep every.single.joke. hahaha when I'm 105 years old I'll ride my hover-rascal while the great grandkids begrudgingly follow and go see the back-side of water!!!!

DelGriffith

Carousel of Progress...It's the only one made, It was transferred one time, And the only attraction that Walt has seen that is on Property.
51549415.jpg
Walt Disney never saw the 1993 version of the attraction that is now in service.

morningstar

I don't really think that way. Most rides, I think could be improved at least in some small way, and I wouldn't be opposed to that. Of course, given their track record with e.g. Imagination, Rio de Tiempo, it might be better to ban any changes to avoid ruining the classics. A couple I'd find worth preserving that might be at risk of the chopping block are the Peoplemover and Tom Sawyer's Island. Still I think those could be made even better. But a ride that really needs no modification, and is just right as it is - Mad Tea Party.

Nextinline

Not to be critical, but I wouldn't waste my pick on a ride may remain relatively unchanged for the majority of my life. I feel like the popular Disney classics (Pirates, HM, Space Mountain, etc) aren't in danger of being changed significantly or removed for decades. I would pick something along the lines of CoP, TTA, or Living with the Land. I mean, who wouldn't use the pick to bring back Horizons, original Imagination, Toad, or the like? The beloved B/C/D ticket attractions are the ones that need saving!

GrammieBee

Every ride or attraction probably needs a little "tweeking" now and then. Without these undergoing any major changes, our list is:
Haunted Mansion
Tower of Terrot
Peter Pan
Hall of Presidents
Small World Even though it is disliked by many, it is an original classic.

midwest_mice

Carousel of Progress...It's the only one made, It was transferred one time, And the only attraction that Walt has seen that is on Property.
51549415.jpg
I have to agree with this. This is one attraction that he had his hands on. I really like the "sets" with so much detail in them that you can find something you hadn't seen before on your previous ride. Sure, it has old school technology, but I really think it's important for parents and grandparents to show their kids what life was like before portable electronic devices!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom