Disney World Forced To Euthanize Character That Attacked Visitor

Jahona

I knew it! In the 90s when I was a kid Dale stole my hat. I knew he had this crazed look in his eyes when I tried to get it back. I'm just shocked he was able to hold it in for this long.

Goofyernmost

I only read the Spirit thread when I want to discuss which burger joint is better, Five Guys or In and Out. ;)
Nothing to talk about there... Five Guys is the winner.
I probably should be forthcoming here and explain that I have never been to an In and Out, but, I don't think that actual experience has anything whatsoever to do with opinions on a discussion board. :grumpy:

brb1006

This reminds me of an incident that happened back-stage at Disneyland Paris years ago with various Disney characters doing very naughty things which I will not link on this site! But it was recorded on video. But still, knowing The Onion it's possibly a made up article.

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

I'm not making this up the video is titled "Mouse Orgy" and can be found on Youtube! Search at your own risk and even though it was shot in Disneyland Paris it's still Not Safe For Work!

I was expressing sarcasm at your indicating a story from The Onion could be made up.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I didn't think this clarification was necessary, but it sounds like it might be. The Onion is a parody news site, their stories are not real, including this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom