Disney World can keep Baroque Hoedown thank you very much

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I was complaining about how I miss the Spectromagic music but I appreciate Baroque Hoedown more the. Ever after hearing this garbage, hope it doesn't make it's way to the US. And if you thought the Spectromen were scary... well think again.

Cmdr_Crimson

Okay...That Electronica Parade Baroque Hoedown...FRIGGIN AWESOME! I say BRING IT!

And I had no Problems with either Spectromen...
OldNew_Spectromen_sowa.jpg

Figaro928

The Costumes are REALLY cool... the music is something to be desired. I could do without rave twins too

THe spectromen were never scary as a kid in the moment - that picture is HORRIFYING

Marc Gil

Agreed. The spectromen creeped me out a bit when I was young. Baroque Hoedown is one of my favorite park tunes! The parade looks s'well.

mouse_luv

Guess ya aren't much of a rave fan? LOL
Honestly, that music got on my nerves but sadly I think I might be able to tolerate it more than Baroque Hoedown. It sounds like it alters a bit in the second video you posted.
The costumes and floats they show in that 2nd video are also intriguing and I say bring it on. I'd love for a new night parade at the MK though sadly I think that's a pipe dream at this point considering TDO. :cautious:
Also, Spectro was my favorite parade ever and I actually miss the spectromen (both versions, though I liked the cartoonish ones the best).

stevehousse

I loved spectromagic! I was sad to see it go as I always enjoyed it more than MSEP...and when I was a kid the masked guys scared the hell out of me! Too creepy!

I actually really like the new parade music! It's very upbeat and modern, and I think people r going to really have a lot of fun with it, especially the interactive parts of the parade.

It is coming to DL for the 60th celebration, and is suppose to be an exact replica, with the edition of 2 more unannounced floats for the DL version.

I can't wait to see it!

(The Music also reminds me of one of my favorite shows opening theme song, Skins)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom