Disney World Background Check?

Just_Adam21SSE

Original Poster
Hey I Just wanted to know what does the Background Check consist of when you go to the Onboarding at The Disney Casting like what happens do you do Finger Printing and get your Picture taken?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Here in the UK they will usually check whether you have any criminal convictions (and if so, for what), whether you're immediate family have any convictions, and depending on what you're applying for whether you have any County Court judgements against you (declared bankrupt or other financial orders against you).

Its always better for you to declare anything on your application form, than for your prospective employer to find out during this process

Just_Adam21SSE

Original Poster
I already have my Onboarding next Tuesday so I'm not worried about FCAT or SAT or GMAT or LSAT Scores I don't think Disney Really checks for Test Scores from High School or College it's more like they'll check for Criminal Convictions which I've never been Arrested or had run ins with the Police cause I took AFJROTC in High School so I've always been a good Student since High School.

Jahona

Criminal convictions, sex offender, credit score, SAT results, GMAT results, LSAT results, DNA analysis, retinal scan, and in depth-interviews with everyone you have ever known.

Man I don't even think the FBI does this thorough of a background check.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom