Disney Wedding Photo of the Day!

jen2009

Everyones wedding photos are so beautiful. I can't wait for my Disney Wedding in March. Only 95 days till we leave.!!!!! I love the Magic Kingdom pictures and I am looking forward to some of my very own soon. :sohappy:

kstella

I showed my DD the beautiful pictures everyone has posted. I'm hoping she wants a Disney wedding when it's time, but seeing as she's only 14 I think I have a long time to wait!

Bug715

I showed my DD the beautiful pictures everyone has posted. I'm hoping she wants a Disney wedding when it's time, but seeing as she's only 14 I think I have a long time to wait!

When I was 12 we stayed at the Boardwalk for the first time and I saw Seabreeze Point and told my parents to start saving! I have it planned out but just need the guy! lol.

nolatron

May 26, 2006 at the Poly.

IMG_4088.jpg

17.jpg

20.jpg

9.jpg

Atta83

ugg now i wish my man had done one in the parks, he did it after i got off a long day of work for the mouse....LOL

wild01ride

ugg now i wish my man had done one in the parks, he did it after i got off a long day of work for the mouse....LOL

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, if it's the right person, they can propose on the simplest of days and it can be the best dream come true-movies are movies and the every-days are what we share with those we truly love!
Congrats!

DiPSU224

Engaged and honeymooned at WDW! I sooo wish we had a picture of him on his knee proposing. during wishes. Everyone's pics are beautiful!
We chose to have a big wedding so that left out the option to live out my dream of a wedding at the wedding pavillion but I think we made the right choice. We just had lots of Disney details.

Our wedding cake with the chocolate castle direct from WDW, just like DizneyPryncess'!
cake2.jpg

Our ring bearer pillow from Beverly Clark's Disney line. Best ebay purchase ever!
ringpillow.jpg

And of course our first day of our honeymoon wearing the now discontinued bride ears I bought back on my senior trip in 1999! At least 3 people a day would ask me where I got them. I always knew I'd honeymoon there!
hats2.jpg

Bug715

Engaged and honeymooned at WDW! I sooo wish we had a picture of him on his knee proposing. during wishes. Everyone's pics are beautiful!
We chose to have a big wedding so that left out the option to live out my dream of a wedding at the wedding pavillion but I think we made the right choice. We just had lots of Disney details.

Our wedding cake with the chocolate castle direct from WDW, just like DizneyPryncess'!
cake2.jpg

Our ring bearer pillow from Beverly Clark's Disney line. Best ebay purchase ever!
ringpillow.jpg

And of course our first day of our honeymoon wearing the now discontinued bride ears I bought back on my senior trip in 1999! At least 3 people a day would ask me where I got them. I always knew I'd honeymoon there!
hats2.jpg

Fyi they are selling those again. I saw the bride ears like that in the Chapeau either on my July trip or my October trip. I like the headband idea but I heard that they hurt because the band wasn't big enough

DiPSU224

Fyi they are selling those again. I saw the bride ears like that in the Chapeau either on my July trip or my October trip. I like the headband idea but I heard that they hurt because the band wasn't big enough

Oh good to know! I really disliked the headband one. It didn't scream "bride" to me, but more like princess. I have to get a new one now, mine is starting to break down since its so old.

antnic327

We just went to Disneyland in September of this year and they had the new bride and groom ears. We bought them since we just got engaged in Disney World almost a year ago and we are going back for our honeymoon in October for two weeks. Below are pictures of the ears when we bought them and a picture of us in them in front of the church we are getting married at.

n1350678208_136861_9766.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

Erika

What a fun thread! Keep 'em coming :sohappy:

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, if it's the right person, they can propose on the simplest of days and it can be the best dream come true-movies are movies and the every-days are what we share with those we truly love!
Congrats!

Very true!

DiPSU224

We just went to Disneyland in September of this year and they had the new bride and groom ears. We bought them since we just got engaged in Disney World almost a year ago and we are going back for our honeymoon in October for two weeks. Below are pictures of the ears when we bought them and a picture of us in them in front of the church we are getting married at.

n1350678208_136861_9766.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

OMG they are so adorable! I want them! I had a hard time getting my husband to wear the old groom's ears and I think I would have had an even harder time getting him to wear those. I love them though! :) Do they have them at WDW or just DL?

wdwCC

OMG they are so adorable! I want them! I had a hard time getting my husband to wear the old groom's ears and I think I would have had an even harder time getting him to wear those. I love them though! :) Do they have them at WDW or just DL?

We got the exact same bride and groom ears at WDW in October.

CartersMom

Finally...our Magic Kingdom photo session photos

Hi there!
Well, i was finally able to get our Magic Kingdom Photo Session pictures into my album...please feel free to check them out! If for some reason you can't view them, please let me know!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

CartersMom

belara

my turn

My hubby and I got married at the Poly's Sunset Point on March 5, 2004 (and since we live nearby we spend some time there every anniversary :D)

Here are some pictures from our wedding:

wedding.jpg

wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

wedding4.jpg

wedding5.jpg

We also had a Fantasmic Dessert party the night before the wedding and then later hosted a dinner at Ohana after the wedding :) I wanna do it again :D

Jones611

My husband and I were married at the Wedding Pavilion on June 11, 2007!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love this thread! Keep all the wonderful pictures coming!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom