Disney Wallpapers

britdaw

Original Poster
So I fell in love with all the Annie Leibovitz photos done for the Disney Dream Portraits collection. They are truly amazing pieces of art, and I love that they used some of today's celebrities to reimagine our favorite characters. :)
I am a graphic designer, and I wanted to do some wallpapers to use on my personal computer, so I thought I'd share them with you guys. :)
Just click on the thumbnails to get to the larger version. Hope you like them!

Credits: Annie Leibovitz, Brinneydee Designs, Sweet Destiny, Mongrel Minds, DeviantArt, Eliza Dushku Fan

Malvito

So I fell in love with all the Annie Leibovitz photos done for the Disney Dream Portraits collection. They are truly amazing pieces of art, and I love that they used some of today's celebrities to reimagine our favorite characters. :)

I loved the first round of portraits; is there a website, for either Disney or Ms. Leibovitz, where they are all collected? Granted, I have not done a comprehensive search, but I have only seen bits and pieces and would love to see them all.

Thank you.

britdaw

Original Poster
I went to Google and typed in "Annie Leibovitz, Disney" and was able to find them all through the image search option... I don't know that there's a single site where you can download all of them in HQ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom