DIsney Visa Meet and Greet

Tinkerbell397

Can anyone please tell me where this is and when? We are brining our granddaughter in November and I would love to take advantage of this Disney Visa perk! Thanks and Have a Magical Day! :cat:

El Esteef

Last time we went there was no line later in the day, however getting the printout took some time because you have to go to the photo area which always seems to be busy. Good luck!

Upvote 0

tmstephe

This is a nice perk, but what's even nicer is that you get one free 5x7 print... any photo on your PhotoPass account (so if your kids were cooperating for the picture at MK and not at the Visa location, no problem!)

Upvote 0

DVCPluto

This is a nice perk, but what's even nicer is that you get one free 5x7 print... any photo on your PhotoPass account (so if your kids were cooperating for the picture at MK and not at the Visa location, no problem!)

That is good to know!! I thought it was only the pic they took at the spot. Last time we did it was May 2013, so thanks for the update.

When we went, there was no line. Great interaction with characters, too!

Do the characters change? I'm assumin they do - we saw Minnie and Goofy :)

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

That is good to know!! I thought it was only the pic they took at the spot.

The free 5x7 is indeed supposed to be one of the pictures they took at the Visa location. However, most CMs can usually be convinced to print a copy of a different picture if none of them came out.

Upvote 0

tmstephe

We are not frequent visitors, but have done this three times. Never has there been any wording about the free 5x7 being limited to the Visa M&G... Not sure if that's the actual policy or not, but in my personal experience it has been any PhotoPass image.

The 3 times we've done the Visa M&G have all been some combination of Mickey, Minnie, and/or Pluto.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

We are not frequent visitors, but have done this three times. Never has there been any wording about the free 5x7 being limited to the Visa M&G... Not sure if that's the actual policy or not, but in my personal experience it has been any PhotoPass image.

The 3 times we've done the Visa M&G have all been some combination of Mickey, Minnie, and/or Pluto.

Quoting from the Disney Visa site here -> https://disneyrewards.com/vacation-perks/ (fine print number 6) emphasis mine

The Character Meet ‘N’ Greet Photo Opportunity is offered daily during set hours at Epcot®. Separate Theme Park admission required. Must present a valid Disney Visa Card for entry for up to 6 people per cardmember account (each cardmember account may be used for entry only one time per day). Operating times, days of the week, locations and appearance of Characters may vary and are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Offer includes one complimentary 5 x 7 photo per valid cardmember account per day. Complimentary photo must be picked up in person at a Disney PhotoPass™ location in the Parks on the same day that the photo was taken. Valid only for a photo taken at the Disney Visa Character Meet ‘N’ Greet. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts or promotions. Offer is for personal use only and may not be transferred or resold.

Upvote 0

belledream

Did this three years in a row and we always could only print the Visa M&G picture. I'm sure some CMs can be convinced, but that is definitely the rule.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom