Disney Vacation Planning DVD

WDWVolFan

So I'm planning our family vacation for May 2015...does anybody know if I place an order for the free planning DVD, will it be the 2015 yet or will it be the 2014 still?

Rob562

It'll be the 2014 one until at least a month or two into 2015. That said, it probably won't change much. There isn't much new opening between now and then.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Jahona

I thought 2014's was a bit lacking in depth but well edited. I thought the "moms" in the previous iterations to be annoying. I'm looking forward to what they do for the 2015 planning dvd.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I also thought last year's (2014) was far better (more emotionally evocative, with longer camera shots, more information, and less of a cloying hard sell) than the iterations for the years immediately prior. You can always call Disney and ask when the new one is coming out -- 2014 came out at the end of January of that year, as I recall. If you want to whet your appetite in the meantime, you can find all of the oldies on Youtube. The early '00s are personal favorites of mine... :)

Upvote 0

Jahona

Fond memories of the 2005 planning DVD. Although some of their hosts were a bit over the top in that one too.

Granted there isn't much change it looks like between 2014 and 2015. FP+ and My Disney Experience are out and besides some closed attractions =( it's not to much different.

Upvote 0

SamandChel

You can order the DVD and if it is the old one just request another in a month or two. Disney will gladley send them to you. I think we have 3-4 just 2014 ones haha

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom