Pre-Trip Disney Vacation 2017

I never finished last years trip report, but figured I'd go ahead and do a pre-trip report for this trip, since it's less than a month away! :D

When:August 25th - September 4th (Same week as last year)
Where: All Star Sports
Who: Me (Deanna) and my boyfriend (Stephen) - This is our second Disney vacation together! :happy:

This is us on our trip to Chicago a few weeks ago! :inlove:

Chicago me and stephen.jpg

Day 1-Friday, August 25th: My flight from Atlantic City gets into Orlando around 8:30PM. So Friday night we don't have many plans other than to grab dinner in Orlando & head to the hotel to get settled in.

Day 2-Saturday, August 26th: Magic Kingdom - I really did not want to do Magic Kingdom on a Saturday, but Splash Mountain is going down for refurbishment on the 28th, so we had no choice, but to do Magic Kingdom this day, as Splash Mountain is a favorite for both of us.
**Fastpasses: Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, and 7 Dwarfs Mine Train
**Lunch Reservation at Be our Guest for Lunch

I booked us the fireworks dessert party for this night as well.

Day 3-Sunday, August 27th: We're spending this day in Tampa. We plan on stopping at The Hard Rock for some gambling and exploring Ybor City. Once we get back to Orlando, we plan on going to the Orlando Eye, and playing mini golf at Fantasia Gardens.

Day 4-Monday August 28th: This our Universal Day - We have the 2 park ticket, and we bought the express passes again this year. Last year we were able to do both parks in the one day since we had the passes, so that's our plan again for this year.

Day 5-Tuesday, August 29th: This is our rest day. We will sleep in, have some pool time, and explore Orlando and Disney Springs. We have reservations for the horse and carriage ride at Port Orleans this night and a dinner reservation at the Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs.

Day 6-Wednesday, August 30th: Animal Kingdom - Hopefully if we get their we can squeeze everything in. Planning on taking a midday break., and coming back to see Pandora at night.
**Fastpasses: Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, and Navi River Journey
**Lunch Reservation at Yak & Yeti

Day 7-Thursday, August 31st: This is another rest day. Last year the heat really got to me, so this year I tried to schedule rest days in between each park day. Once again this day we plan to sleep in, have some pool time, and explore Orlando and Disney Springs. We hope to ride the hot air balloon in Disney Springs this day, weather permitting.

Day 8-Friday, September 1st: Epcot- We are super excited for the Food and Wine festival, neither one of us has ever been to Disney while this was going on. We plan on eating and drinking around the world like last year. Hopefully we make it for Illuminations again.
**Fastpasses: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Figment
**Dinner Reservation at Via Napoli

Day 9- Saturday, September 2nd: This day we are meeting my boyfriends family in Daytona for lunch. The rest of this day is open, we just have to make sure we are in front of a TV come Saturday night, so he can watch his Seminoles play their game!

Day 10- Sunday, September 3rd: Hollywood Studios -
**Fastpasses: Toy Story, Tower of Terror, and Star Tours
**Lunch Reservation at Sci-fi Dine In theater

Day 11-Monday, September 4th: This is our last day. I don't leave to late afternoon, so we will sleep in a bit and spend the day hanging out in Orlando.

Thanks for reading!:D

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom