Disney Trip Booked

rob45

We are booked for Dec 2016! I know it's a way off but i wanted to book early. Really excited about going back to WDW, our last trip was in Oct. 2012 and since then we had a daughter get married and our son became a father to our first grandchild. An empty nest trip back to the world is just what we need.

Disney4family

Congrats! It's never too early to start planning and getting excited about a WDW trip! :joyfull:
Since there is always something new in the "World", make sure you get your free WDW DVD from Disney. You can also have fun watching Stacey on youtube with Must-Do Disney!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
^^^^^^ Congrats and get the 2016 Unofficial guide to Disney as some things have changed. FP+, the FLE, Rivers Of Light should be operating by then

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Enjoy the "empty nest trip". December's a great time with all the decorations and the world takes on a whole different feel. Regarding going kidless....at first youll miss them and it will feel odd, but once you get through the first days without them, youll really enjoy the alone time with your spouse. Start saving and planning now, on the sly, some special treats to show DW that you appreciate all shes done over the years for the kids and your home.

Upvote 0

rob45

Original Poster
I could only book 1 night, but after waiting a week i just added 6 more nights. We are set now the waiting game. Thats okay i have plenty time to review park tours and resturants. the magic has started

Upvote 0

LdyApxr

Congrats! This will be our first trip(two actually) coming up in May of 2016 for my family since our sons are 26 and 17, we decided it was time to do the World as we are CA natives and do the Land at least once a year(exception being last year)! We are doing May and October/November!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom