Disney to trial new allergy friendly menus at pilot locations this month

jaklgreen

This is what I was referring to, may have been unclear. Somehow this 19 menu itemView attachment 108388Gets reduced to 5 things on the allergy menu.View attachment 108389
I'm pretty sure 14 things on the menu don't have peanuts, it's rather confusing

If you just have 1 allergy to nuts, cant you just ask if something on the menu contains nuts? The server should know what the ingredients are in the dishes. But I think some of the issue might be that they are prepared in the same are as the other dishes. You would have to ask them to make it separate from the other dishes. I think maybe that is what Disney is trying to avoid, slowing down the kitchen with all of the numerous special requests. I am sure there are other dishes that do not have peanuts in them but did not make the allergy list, probably because it had other allergy items in it. It is tough, I feel for people with food allergies. But I can also see how it would be hard for a restaurant(especially ones as busy as WDW ones) to be able to make every ones special orders. By separating the dishes and having a set menu that they can make in a separate area, it will makes things so much faster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom