Disney to Reveal Ambitious Star Wars Plans

Magenta Panther

You'd hope they learnt after the FLE. At least that's been acknowledged internally.

Well, thank God. Maybe they've learned that you can't budget-cut an attraction half to death without the customers noticing. This is the Internet Age, after all. Word gets out, and EVERYBODY on the 'net gets educated. Your move, TDO.

gmajew

Premium Member
Avatar will be a great land for this park as I think we all have agreed in the past. If they have the funding to make it right and in this park they usually do it will be awesome.

Star Wars though is a must no brainier and should be shovel in ground already. I get their fears that they want to build excitement and let it all okay off each other but just announce it is coming. Don't show us a damn thing but start work on it and announce it when you are sure to public. If the movie flops make it a giant Pixar land you won't be that hard to change it.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Avatar will be a great land for this park as I think we all have agreed in the past. If they have the funding to make it right and in this park they usually do it will be awesome.

Star Wars though is a must no brainier and should be shovel in ground already. I get their fears that they want to build excitement and let it all okay off each other but just announce it is coming. Don't show us a damn thing but start work on it and announce it when you are sure to public. If the movie flops make it a giant Pixar land you won't be that hard to change it.

I am not one of them, but you will find a people here that won't agree that Avatar will be a great addition to the park. There were people here who said they would never set foot in this land and that was on the day it was announced.

PhotoDave219

I am not one of them, but you will find a people here that won't agree that Avatar will be a great addition to the park. There were people here who said they would never set foot in this land and that was on the day it was announced.

I think it will successful from an attendance boost / financial POV but I am not a fan.

I still think the reason people go to Animal Kingdom is for the Animals. They need to expand that as well as more regular attractions.

PhotoDave219

Cameron being Involved should not be undersold. He's a perfectionist and won't settle for less.

How do you feel about dinosaurs? Not dinoland but a dinosaur land area (say if it was redone like it should be)?

I'm all about beastly kingdom/avatar. It's as good of a world as Disney could have come up with- and will have tons of diversity. Can't wait.

That all said- did I click the right thread? :D

Dinosaurs are fun.

Alas real animals are fun too.

gmajew

Premium Member

Those people are the idiots that scream how bad everything is and howmtheynjate everything but then more then likely have mouse customers they dress up in when they get home! Jk.

People have the right to complain about it and it may not have been my first my choice for a tie in but I am confident they will do a good job at with it especially at this park.

doctornick

This times a billion. The nature trails there are incredible. I'd pay to go to only that park for a day if it had 2-3 more.

I think there has to be a balance to have a broad appeal to varied guests. I'm certainly supportive of more live animal trails though -- would be nice if they actually developed the huge plot between Africa and Asia and put in Australia as was previously planned (or South America as an alternative) which could have a very nice animal trail with unique creatures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom