Disney to Reveal Ambitious Star Wars Plans

ItlngrlBella

...or maybe they are called selfie-poles?

(See attached pic below to see what I'm talking about)

They are only good for beating annoying creatures like line jumpers, Jar Jar Binks, etc.

No I would never get one. I'm old fashioned - if I want a picture I'll ask someone to take it for me. Another thread on here was talking about how they are becoming "a thing." I can just imagine what a hazard they could be if everyone has one in the crowded parks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

ItlngrlBella

Please no dance parties. :mad:

My motivations are purely evil.
(you may appreciate)...

Like moths to a flame it would be a magnet/distraction for those Brazilian Tour Groups (who LOVE those things), thus leaving the rest of SW-land free and clear for the rest of us. :happy:

You can tuck that throbbing he--hole of a dance party in some corner soundstage and soundproof it.

Last edited:

erwinalber4

(you may appreciate)...

Like moths to a flame it would be a magnet/distraction for those Brazilian Tour Groups (who LOVE those things), thus leaving the rest of SW-land free and clear for the rest of us. :happy:

You can tuck that throbbing he--hole of a dance party in some corner and soundproof it.
As long as I don't hear pop music in Star Wars I'll be happy. That monstrosity in Tomorrowland is enough!

HauntedMansionFLA

(you may appreciate)...

You can tuck that throbbing he--hole of a dance party in some corner soundstage and soundproof it.
You'll be the DJ :)-

Beholder

My personal hope, if you will, is to leave all of the six current films and leave them off the table. I've been a SW fan since 77' and for me, I'm ready for new stories and new characters. I'm ok with a nod towards the original films, but Vader, Solo, Luke and the others are almost, at times, a parody of themselves. I want to see the new Stormtroopers, new villains, new ships and technology. I'm hoping that's what some of this delay is, waiting to see how the new material pans out. I love the original three films, love those characters, but I think creating new attractions with the new movies/characters, will not only cater to the old guys like myself, but keep the new SW fans excited. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

juniorthomas

...or maybe they are called selfie-poles?

(See attached pic below to see what I'm talking about)

They are only good for beating annoying creatures like line jumpers, Jar Jar Binks, etc.

No I would never get one. I'm old fashioned - if I want a picture I'll ask someone to take it for me. Another thread on here was talking about how they are becoming "a thing." I can just imagine what a hazard they could be if everyone has one in the crowded parks.

A million kids with selfie sticks: awful. A million kids with lightsabers: adorable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom