Pre-Trip Disney The Soloing

As I hit 63 days till my next Disney Adventure I thought it was time to do a new Pre-Trip Report !

The Who Well as the title suggests it's me @LieutLaww also known as Wayne still in the UK

7DP393S.jpg

That image looks like the last PTR you did !

Well almost this was from 2015 when I yet again met an Astronaut (and yes it happened to be the same one again)

The When, 1st Oct to 15th Oct for 2 weeks of fun !
The Where, As a change from the All Star Resorts I will be trying POP Century in a Preferred room for the first time.

pop-century-resort-00-full.jpg

So what is the plan for this trip ?

Sun 1st Oct head to Gatwick Airport for the fun flight over to MCO and then WDW !

PqpY5LQ.jpg

Mon First full day so straight to AK to check out Pandora ! (It was still in the middle of construction the last time i went) Also Lunch at Rainforest Cafe

Tues Epcot for the 2nd day and Lunch at Le Cellier (yum)

epcot-overview-main-enterance-5x2.jpg

Weds - Islands of Adventure then HHN later

Thurs - Universal then HHN later

Fri - Will prob swap back and forth between the two parks taking pics and vids then possibly HHN later

Sat Disney Springs with Lunch somewhere there.

DSCTC59868.jpg

Sun Magic Kingdom and Lunch at Be Our Guest.

magic-kingdom-gallery00.jpg

Mon DHS and Lunch at Sci-Fi.

default-79d91546fa704957b2d5fe6fa905388a.jpg

Tues No definite plans yet.

Weds Kennedy Space Center

RocketGardenatsunset.ashx

Thurs - Fri No definite plans.

Sat Last day so back to AK with a FOP FP+ no other plans and no lunch plans as of yet.

ak-section-head-620x322.png

Sun Checkout day and back to the UK

Mon Get back to the UK due to time differences but still have the rest of the week off :D

Well that's my plans so far I may look at having Breakfast at one of the other Resorts and I would like to do some of the night time shows as well.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
As with all pre planning for trips things sometimes have to change and this trip is no different. As much as I really want to do it my Kennedy plans have had to be cancelled due to a chunk of money I have had to pay out that has unfortunately taken money away from my holiday funds :(
:(

MinnieM123

Premium Member
As with all pre planning for trips things sometimes have to change and this trip is no different. As much as I really want to do it my Kennedy plans have had to be cancelled due to a chunk of money I have had to pay out that has unfortunately taken money away from my holiday funds :(

That's sad. Seems like there's always something that gobbles up our money, when we prefer to spend it on more fun things or experiences. :banghead:

But at least you can still go on your trip, and I'm sure you will enjoy all your other plans. And then some day, on a return trip in the future, you'll be able to go to Kennedy. Hang in there.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Thanks, I have done Kennedy so its not like I am missing out and I still get to do HHN which was the big plan for this trip, especially now that Bill & Ted are in their final year so i need to do that once.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
HHN and Express passes booked and paid for, still not sure if I will be able to do Kennedy yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom