Disney Tervis Tumblers

durangojim

Original Poster
After reading some posts by @sweetpee_1993 and some others I didn't understand what these things were but after a recent trip to Hilton Head and buying two on sale for $15 my wife and I are hooked. Can anyone post pics of their DCL or Disney ones? Looking to see what we can look forward to spending our money on during our next cruise!

Disneyhead'71

DSC07535.JPG

sweetpee_1993

I don't have any of the DCL Tervis tumblers because the ones I've seen weren't big enough for me. If I mix a drinky-drink its in quantity. ;) I did a quick Google image search and lots of pics show up. I've seen one that's Mickey on the ship, one that's Donald on the Aqua Duck, and one for Castaway Cay. I think my next tumblers will come from Buc-ee's here local to us. I wouldn't be opposed to tumblers from places we visit if they're 24 oz or more.

TheMouseFan

They had several different DCL designs on the ship. This is the one I ended up with:
IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

I agree with @sweetpee_1993 in that the 16 oz ones they sell are too small. I use mine around the house for water where I can easily refill it. I much prefer the 24 oz ones. This is what I took on the Dream with me:
IMG_0108.JPG

My mom found it at Hallmark a couple of years ago.

durangojim

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. The 16oz definitely are too small but 24oz seem prett great. They also had 16oz wine glasses in a tumbler which just seemed crazy to me.

sweetpee_1993

I got a non-branded, definitely not Tervis insulated straw tumbler (kinda like the Starbucks ones) on the Allure of the Seas last November. It's straight pink glitter and says "I <3 Cruising" on it. The <3 is a heart. It's cute. Perfect for me. I just like insulated straw cups/tumblers. Doesn't have to be Tervis brand. I require insulated and at least 24 oz.

wogwog

I got a non-branded, definitely not Tervis insulated straw tumbler (kinda like the Starbucks ones) on the Allure of the Seas last November. It's straight pink glitter and says "I <3 Cruising" on it. The <3 is a heart. It's cute. Perfect for me. I just like insulated straw cups/tumblers. Doesn't have to be Tervis brand. I require insulated and at least 24 oz.
Only 24 oz now? Have you cut back?;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom