Disney Tattoos!

BiffyClyro

Original Poster
I thought it would be really cool if you could post your disney tattoos! I've seen some awesome ones! This is my favourite by far:

search

BiffyClyro

Original Poster
I need to take a picture of mine later. Its perfect for this time of year, too :)

I took that the day after I got it like 4 years ago. I should probably get a better picture of it, haha. I'm thinking of getting the old WDW D logo underneath it.

That's brilliant! Thank you for sharing! I still need to pluck up the courage to go get mine! Don't want to upset my folks though even though i'm 21 :p

lilclerk

That's brilliant! Thank you for sharing! I still need to pluck up the courage to go get mine! Don't want to upset my folks though even though i'm 21 :p
This one was great for a first tattoo. It was small and not in a sensitive area, so I didn't even need numbing cream. I have a larger non-Disney one on my arm that was a bit more painful, even with the numbing stuff. But it was worth it =)

BiffyClyro

Original Poster
This one was great for a first tattoo. It was small and not in a sensitive area, so I didn't even need numbing cream. I have a larger non-Disney one on my arm that was a bit more painful, even with the numbing stuff. But it was worth it =)
:) That's great! It's not the pain or anything i'm, worried about, just upsetting my parents. They wouldn't really understand. I want a puzzle piece from my favourite album on my side just under my arm and then a disney silhouette tattoo.

ispeakshark

This is my first Disney tattoo, inside the cookie is a pale pink but this was the only photo I could find of it after the color was done and it's not the best photo. The bordering around the "Drink Me" tag has also faded out, so it's not as bold.

tumblr_m1m12cxd9u1qansemo1_500.jpg

Then I decided it wasn't enough of a declaration of love for one of my favorite Disney movies so then this happened.

149733_10150765754147914_1360485438_n.jpg

Still need to get that one colored, just haven't had time due to work. I've become so used to it B&W but I cannot wait to see the finished product.

I essentially have a tattoo planned for every Disney movie I love. And that's .. a lot.

BiffyClyro

Original Poster
This is my first Disney tattoo, inside the cookie is a pale pink but this was the only photo I could find of it after the color was done and it's not the best photo. The bordering around the "Drink Me" tag has also faded out, so it's not as bold.

tumblr_m1m12cxd9u1qansemo1_500.jpg

Then I decided it wasn't enough of a declaration of love for one of my favorite Disney movies so then this happened.

149733_10150765754147914_1360485438_n.jpg

Still need to get that one colored, just haven't had time due to work. I've become so used to it B&W but I cannot wait to see the finished product.

I essentially have a tattoo planned for every Disney movie I love. And that's .. a lot.
That's incredible! I saw a women with a back tattoo of Alice in wonderland at work. I'm guessing it was a full back piece because you could only see the top. I must have looked like such a freak because i couldn't stop starring at it! :D

Lovely tattoo's people!!!!

lilclerk

I LOVE those!! I think it looks great B&W but I'm sure the color would pop! I'm a huge Alice fan.

I didn't even think to mention this since I don't really associate them with Disney, but I've totally been considering a Muppet tattoo. I said it kind of jokingly one day, but the more I think about it, the more I love the idea of one of Kermit and Fozzie.

I was inspired by this one.

... it's so true that tattoos are addictive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom