Disney Tattoos?

flipadeeflop

Nothing yet, but my brother is a tattoo artist and is currently in the process of drawing me up an Up house/balloons tattoo for my arm and a Cinderella carriage one for my leg! Should be getting them within the next couple of months and I will post pictures then!
Other than that, I have a few other tattoos, but not Disney-related.

mrscricket

Just got tattoos 6 and 7 this weekend, and of course they were Disney related. Going back for number 8 soon which will be the Epcot logo.
DSCF8446_zpsebba3328.jpg

I LOVE this one! Im definitely more of a fan of the simple disney tattoos.

aw14

I am actually in the process of going through varying designs. Not sure if I want complex or simple. I have quite a few tattoos now, but am itching for a Disney one. Hoping to get an appointment for this Friday

I have 3 tattoos, 1 is a dragon, the other is Wolverine claws, and my 3rd is an incognito Disney princess tattoo. My tattoo artist designed it, because I didn't want people to automatically know what it was. It's Rapunzel's sun with a book and flower for Belle, a seashell for Ariel and some snowflakes for Elsa. It also looks kind of like the whole tattoo is getting frozen over with the blue background. (Pic to follow)

TXDisney

My wife and I are thinking about getting Disney tattoos. We got engaged and married at WDW. So it will mean something. And we go atleast once a year as well. We don't want anything crazy or overally visible. We actually last trip got those henna type yellowish tattoos in morocco at WS. We actually liked them and the color.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom