Disney T-shirts, why no "under armour" type shirts?

mbtohill

Original Poster
Ummm...You do know they now have an Under Armour store at Disney Springs now right?
disney-springs-10.jpg

But do they sell Disney printed shirts like the ones in my post above???

Jon81uk

No-one makes workout style t-shirts with fun designs. Even Nike. The Nike t-shirts with prints or patterns are regular cotton tees. The dri-fit ones are plain for the gym.

Cmdr_Crimson

The "alter ego" line is proof that it can be done! Make it happen Disney!!!

The mickey shirt you posted, is it cotton? or the dri-fit material??

Cotton...

Some more examples as these are Polyester muscle shirts they sell at Walmart.
12716472_538775496281900_442718527_n.jpg

Last edited:

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
Some of those shirts look cool. But I wouldn't wear a black shirt during the height of summer ~ fall at DW.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
As for the Nike golf shirts, when we were there in March, they no longer sold them in the parks - only over at the golf pro shop.

The resorts (saw at most deluxe) have them in the gift shops still being they are Mickey themed etc. So you can get them other than at the Disney Golf courses. :)

Dads 2 Boys

RIGHT?;?!?!? Dri-fit is the thing right now and all I wear. I only found one t shirt style and it was a Mickey soccer one in Epcot.

Dads 2 Boys

you saying Disney in August isn't a workout? lol. I sweat more there then I do in my crossfit class.

I hear what you are saying, but last year I went exclusively dri-fit work out shirts when I am in the park during the day. So much cooler and the water from water rides dries up so much faster, doesnt make the shirt heavy like cotton.

Plus, they are usually a funky neon so my family can find me :)

I'd love some Disney dri-fit, work out-type shirts. Under Armor does make Marvel ones, so technically that fits.
This! I haven't worn a cotton shirt to WDW in 5 years. Dri-fit only...... Substantially cooler.

They are hardly workout shirts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom