Disney Store Outlets

julwh

There is a store in my local outlet mall (in St. Augustine) called Disney Character Premier . . .all of the items are Disney related and seem to be 'past season'. Is this an actual Disney store? They always have great stuff cheap!

3ANGELSMOM

Hi I just moved to S.C. from the Dallas FT Worth AREA & we had an outlet in GRAPEVINE MILLS MALL--Granted it may have been owned by CP however it always has GREAT DEALS from the disney stores in the metro-plex & at way better $$ than in the regular stores!!
My problem is I live in the GREENVILLE SC area now & I don't know where ther is ANY DISNEY stores around here!!!! How far is the one in Jonesville SC & is it worth it? Or is there BETTER outlet prices & QTY of stock in NC or Georgia from here???
HELP I'M MISSING going into the store 1x a week "just to look" (& spend $$)!!!

Pioneer Hall

The Disney Outlets that most people see now are Disney Store Outlets. That carry nearly the same merchandise (often at the same prices) as the Disney Stores found in most malls. These are owned and operated by the Children's Place just like the Disney Stores are.

The MaD Hatter

The Disney Outlets that most people see now are Disney Store Outlets. That carry nearly the same merchandise (often at the same prices) as the Disney Stores found in most malls. These are owned and operated by the Children's Place just like the Disney Stores are.

Having been to a few Disney Store Outlets, I noticed the same thing as far as pricing/selection goes. It seems to be the same with other outlets too. I remember when "outlet" use to equal "bargain." Now it seems like outlet malls are not really that different than regular malls as far as bargains go. :shrug:

Pioneer Hall

Having been to a few Disney Store Outlets, I noticed the same thing as far as pricing/selection goes. It seems to be the same with other outlets too. I remember when "outlet" use to equal "bargain." Now it seems like outlet malls are not really that different than regular malls as far as bargains go. :shrug:

a lot of stores have really just meshed the two things together...but there are still many that sell outlet things. Usually this consists of the last style or things that are slightly defective. Disney Store however really just added the word outlet to the store so they could put them in outlet centers. And, as I said, the merch mix and pricing are nearly the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom