Disney springs reservations

ELG13

Original Poster
We have a party of 12 (for our 9 year wedding anniversary )but I'm not seeing anything show up on the MDE app for DS dining for dinner on 10/4. Are they all full or do I need to book another way??
Any suggestions for DS dining? Adults and kids, nothing too fancy. I kind of wanted raglan road bc it sounds like a blast!

ELG13

Original Poster
For a party of your size you need to call. I agree that Raglan Road is a good choice for your group of mixed ages.
Awesome! We had a adr for just the 5 of us at raglan road but I found a chef Mickey's at 7 the same day so we cx it. I was hoping we could find a way to work raglan road back in to our plans!

Souvenir

I hope it works out for you :) Give the dining line a call ((407)939-3463). Not all Disney restaurants can accommodate larger parties but if Raglan Road can't take you, the person you speak with should be able to recommend some options. Good luck!

ELG13

Original Poster
Th
I hope it works out for you :) Give the dining line a call ((407)939-3463). Not all Disney restaurants can accommodate larger parties but if Raglan Road can't take you, the person you speak with should be able to recommend some options. Good luck!
Thanks!!

ELG13

Original Poster
So I called and the woman said many places in Disney springs require you to call directly for parties of 9 or more. So aside from Raglan Road, where else should I check? I was gonna make a list and call all at once.

Souvenir

Paradiso 37 takes parties up to 12.
Planet Hollywood up to 15
Splitsville up to 14

The Boathouse, Bongos, House of Blues, and Raglan Road usually max out at 10 but will sometimes accommodate larger parties if you call directly. I've also found that occasionally I can book Disney Springs reservations through OpenTable even when Disney says there is no availability.

ELG13

Original Poster
Paradiso 37 takes parties up to 12.
Planet Hollywood up to 15
Splitsville up to 14

The Boathouse, Bongos, House of Blues, and Raglan Road usually max out at 10 but will sometimes accommodate larger parties if you call directly. I've also found that occasionally I can book Disney Springs reservations through OpenTable even when Disney says there is no availability.
Thanks! After talking with my SIL who is a big Disney fan and ap holder, she suggested Wolfgang puck Express for quick service....it's a little cheaper and less crazy than trying to get everyone organized and whatnot. I think it's probably the best bet for our party bc her kids are super picky eaters (painfully picky) so I think it will be easier easier. Anyone been there??

JusticeDisney

Raglan Road is all you need on your list. Trust me, you will not regret it. Tremendous atmosphere and the food is fantastic.

Oh, and one more thing, whatever you do, make sure you try the bread and butter pudding for desert!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom