Disney Springs Pub Crawl - recommendations?

Zipadeelady

@drwadadli D-Luxe is a good tip! It doesn't take much for me to get a little tipsy so I'm going to have to keep my belly full. It's going to be hard but I'll try not to be one of those drunks staggering around DS. There are just so many drinks that sound delicious.

drwadadli

@Zipitidoda My wife and I ate at D-Luxe and shared a regular fries (which was plenty) but next time we plan to share a burger too as the burgers are HUGE. When you stop off at the revamped PH, try one of the new Guy desserts!

Zipadeelady

@Zipitidoda My wife and I ate at D-Luxe and shared a regular fries (which was plenty) but next time we plan to share a burger too as the burgers are HUGE. When you stop off at the revamped PH, try one of the new Guy desserts!
I will definitely keep PH in mind. Homecoming's desert sounds pretty good though!! I guess I'm on vacation so who cares if I have desert more than once. :D

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Me, my TiW card, and beer flights at Raglan Road...with some bread pudding to soak up all the alcohol.... ;)

Edit: I hear they've added whisky flights for those who like a good single malt....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom