Disney Springs must do's!?

Jess G

Will be staying 3 nights at SSR for a no park relaxing trip. What are the things, activities, shops and restaurants I should make sure to check out? I want to take full advantage of being so close to downtown :)

Last edited:

Disney Stine

Absolutely get a bite to eat at Blaze pizza! I went back in March and I noticed so much more night time entertainment. Lots of musicians from pianos to trumpeters, to rappers. It was awesome just to walk around and find one you enjoyed to listen to!
Another favorite of ours tends to be the fork and screen dine in theater at AMC. Just remember to bring your ID because they will card you, regardless of age (I'm talking even 60 year olds), if you order an alcoholic beverage. If you don't have one on you, they will not serve you.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We always plan a good amount of time to spend at Disney Springs. We MUST DO all the shops, and look at all the kiosks, you never know what MUST HAVE you may discover. Art of Disney is our first stop. I always find something fairly expensive that I splurge on for myself. Being a pin trader, I love the Pin Traders shop. We always bring home some Christmas ornaments for our tree and friends always ask us to find something for them. Once Upon a Toy and the Lego store is fun to look through even if you don't have a young kid.
D-Luxe burgers and The Polite Pig are on my next MUST TRY list. Their reviews look great.
You must experience it in the evening. The night time atmosphere and entertainment is best in the evenings, even though it may be more crowded.

Upvote 0

patch553

as many have said raglan road,we love the place always great food,drink and entertainment ,we also love the Christmas shop, hope you enjoy your visit

Upvote 0

LeighM

Our must do stores each trip are World of Disney, Pin Traders, the art store, Marvel, and now Uniqlo and Coca Cola Store. Our fav places to eat are Homecomin', Raglan Road, Ghiradelli's, and if the Blaze there is as good as the one in my town, then I have to recommend them as well :) I also enjoyed Morimoto Asia's street food to go place.

Upvote 0

Jess G

Original Poster
Absolutely get a bite to eat at Blaze pizza! I went back in March and I noticed so much more night time entertainment. Lots of musicians from pianos to trumpeters, to rappers. It was awesome just to walk around and find one you enjoyed to listen to!
Another favorite of ours tends to be the fork and screen dine in theater at AMC. Just remember to bring your ID because they will card you, regardless of age (I'm talking even 60 year olds), if you order an alcoholic beverage. If you don't have one on you, they will not serve you.

We love the dine in theatre @ AMC but boy does it get expensive there! - a simple movie trip easily turns into $100+ for the 2 of us. I was trying to research if they do matinee / lunch showing.

Everyone talks about blaze it seems like! I'm thinking I have to check it out!

Upvote 0

OG Runner

I have always enjoyed the Rainforest Café. My family finds both the food and atmosphere a bit better than T-Rex's,
though it is a similar idea.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom