Disney Springs must do's!?

Jess G

Will be staying 3 nights at SSR for a no park relaxing trip. What are the things, activities, shops and restaurants I should make sure to check out? I want to take full advantage of being so close to downtown :)

Last edited:

DisneyDreamer08

We loved Cookes of Dublin for quick service. Unique menu & big portions. We didn't love Earl of Sandwich but I know we are in the minority. The wait was crazy long and even though we had the quick service plan, you didn't get a dessert (the plan is different now though so I'm not sure how it works there). Unfortunately we didn't get to shop much (2 little kids, not enough time!) Most of our time was spent in World of Disney. Have fun :)

Upvote 0

belledream

World of Disney, of course - it's heaven for the Disney shopper. UNIQLO had some pretty cool Disney merchandise (something you won't find at a lot of the other shops at Town Center). We also enjoyed Cookes, Sprinkles, and YeSake for some goodies and treats. In general, just love roaming the streets of West Side. :)

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

We loved Cookes of Dublin for quick service. Unique menu & big portions. We didn't love Earl of Sandwich but I know we are in the minority. The wait was crazy long and even though we had the quick service plan, you didn't get a dessert (the plan is different now though so I'm not sure how it works there). Unfortunately we didn't get to shop much (2 little kids, not enough time!) Most of our time was spent in World of Disney. Have fun :)

Cookes was horrible. Terrible fish and chips.

Upvote 0

SeanWM48

T-Rex is nuts. I think it's great but I know it's not for everyone. You're surrounded by roaring dinosaurs while you drink/eat.

Raglan Road is legit. Paradiso 37 I've been to a few times and vouch for. and i was very much pleasantly surprised by my visit to Jock's Hangar Bar. simple and quiet (although it was mid day Monday). Very detailed inside, lots to look at, and has outdoor seating behind.

otherwise the standard visit to the christmas store and world of dis never disappoints

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Another vote for Raglan Road. Good food, brew and excellent show.

There are some very nice stores in the new Town Center. And by nice, I mean ones with the names of Spade, Lacoste, Pulizter, Bradley and Pandora. Oh, and a store that sells nice sparkly things for your fingers...the expensive ones.....

Upvote 0

Jess G

Original Poster
Uniqlo - Adult Disney tees for $15, sweatshirts for $30. Raglan Road for the Irish dancing, and bread pudding of course

I first ran into that store years ago when taking my little sister to a dance competition in Connecticut. I immediately loved it and I was so happy to see it's in the springs now! Good quality stuff!

Upvote 0

correcaminos

De-Luxe and Earl of Sandwich are good for QS. I liked Raglan Road. Morimotos is unique and decent (though not as great as some of his other places if you've been).

The newer part of DS is much like malls at home with all but one shop (and the shop I don't care for) so I cannot comment on that. Lego store has racers if you have kids. World of Disney otherwise and a new dress shop if you are interested in kind of Disney bounding dresses. Like the Christmas shop too. Boat rides to OKW would be nice too because it's a pretty ride.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom