Disney Springs Construction Update Videos (in 4K)

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I shot and edited some video last week of the construction progress at Disney Springs. This video gives a pretty good sense of the progress on major venues as well as showing all new concept art that is displayed on the construction walls. I know there have been pictures posted, but I thought it might be nice to have some high quality video so that it's easier to see how everything is tied together.

Edit:
Here is the most recent update from March 19, 2017. The progress in about a year and a half is pretty amazing!

Last edited:

pajammies

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!
That was fun and interesting to see, thanks. Wowzers on the construction walls though!
I have to admit, every time you came close to one of those walls, I wanted you to turn one of those garbage cans on it's side and take a "peek" for us. Not that I would have liked what we saw, just that I wanted to see for some reason.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
That was fun and interesting to see, thanks. Wowzers on the construction walls though!
I have to admit, every time you came close to one of those walls, I wanted you to turn one of those garbage cans on it's side and take a "peek" for us. Not that I would have liked what we saw, just that I wanted to see for some reason.
It's always tempting, but knowing me, I'd slip and fall right on my rear... lol

dreamscometrue

Another Disney Springs Video: This time, "Saturday Evening at Disney Springs!" Let me know what you think!!
I haven't been to DD/DS since my last WDW trip 19 months ago. I love the live entertainment a lot! I'm one of those people who stops for all the entertainment at all the parks, and watch full sets. I spend hours doing this every trip. I can't wait to go back in just over 5 months. :) Thanks for posting.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I haven't been to DD/DS since my last WDW trip 19 months ago. I love the live entertainment a lot! I'm one of those people who stops for all the entertainment at all the parks, and watch full sets. I spend hours doing this every trip. I can't wait to go back in just over 5 months. :) Thanks for posting.
I spend quite a bit of time listening the to performers too! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

nelsonj3

Original Poster
That guy is great!
(Btw, I just subscribed to your Youtube channel. Also, I noticed that I joined wdwmagic, the day after you in 2005. June 3rd is my anniversary lol, so I probably was not on the computer that day :))

That's awesome! I can't believe I've been on here that long, can you? Thanks for subscribing to my channel!

michmousefan

Here is another Construction Update Video from December 5, 2015. It also includes an overview of the Christmas Decorations at Disney Springs. Enjoy!

Nice job! Really conveys the size and scope of this addition. I'll admit the "high line" stuff in the West End is still a bit of a head-scratcher given that they abandoned the idea of engineering it so people could go up to the main platform, but I guess it adds shade....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom