Disney Spreadsheets

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I guess I needed to make it accessible to the world on google docs - I just did so everyone should be able to access it now! :lol:

Upvote 0

bsmartin2000

I would love to have a spread sheet to please! I have windows vista - (stupid program) and everyone i find i can't seem to download so that I can fill it out with my info!! If anyone would like to send me on I would appreciate it. my email is bsmartin@myfairpoint.net thanks a bunch

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I don't have excell so I could not get the spreadsheet! Does anyone else have one that windows vista will work with? bsmartin@myfairpoint.net
And Thanks for trying Marie!
It isnt the Vista part that is the problem, my computer is Vista based as well, I just have an Excel program on here too. If you can get an Excel reader you can at least look at it and see if you can modify it to work within the programs you do have, if you dont have Excel. Good luck!! Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there Lunchbox, It really is just a different approach to planning your day. If a more high tech thing works for you, the My Experience is going to be great. Mine is a bit simpler and can be printed out on a piece of paper and carried with you. I think whatever works for each individual is perfect. Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom