Disney smash books

Dizzy4disney

Original Poster
Hi i've purchased a smash book which i'm bringing to wdw in august and wondered if anyone has already done one ? i intend to sit and journal / scrap into it in the evening in the villa , i'd love anyones help /opinion/thoughts ?
Thanks guys x

ljs1691

I carried mine to work on in January but it was a quick long weekend trip and I just didn't have time. We didn't even take our camera to the parks. Wish I could be of more help but thought I'd at least send you a little encouragement. I think it is a great idea if you have the time.

Dizzy4disney

Original Poster
I carried mine to work on in January but it was a quick long weekend trip and I just didn't have time. We didn't even take our camera to the parks. Wish I could be of more help but thought I'd at least send you a little encouragement. I think it is a great idea if you have the time.

Thanks for reply . Wow i can't imagine going for a long weekend , we're from uk so come over for a fortnight and i spend the rest of the year scrapbooking the disney photos i took . This is my first attempt at a smash book i can't wait to get started x

ljs1691

We took so many pictures on our last trip we were determined not to get caught up with all of that this time. The smash book is really a great way to catch everything without going fully overboard trying to create all those 2 page layouts. As a pre-teen and teenager, most of my scrapbooking was done very similar in style to the current smash book. Back in the 80's we didn't need all that "stuff" on the page to make it special.

I'll keep an eye out for any ideas and post them here if I find anything. Good Luck!

Dizzy4disney

Original Poster
We took so many pictures on our last trip we were determined not to get caught up with all of that this time. The smash book is really a great way to catch everything without going fully overboard trying to create all those 2 page layouts. As a pre-teen and teenager, most of my scrapbooking was done very similar in style to the current smash book. Back in the 80's we didn't need all that "stuff" on the page to make it special.

I'll keep an eye out for any ideas and post them here if I find anything. Good Luck!

Thank you , much apprieciated x

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom