Disney site / MDE down

JohnD

Original Poster
It seems the entire WDW site and MDE are down. Can't bring up the website at all. When I try my account on the MDE app, it wants me to finish my registration.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
It seems the entire WDW site and MDE are down. Can't bring up the website at all. When I try my account on the MDE app, it wants me to finish my registration.
Weird. Just logged in and had no issues. Everything there for our trip next month. Nice and fast as well. Browser cache issue maybe?

nolatron

No problems here on both the website or iPhone app. The App did prompt to accept some terms, so maybe they were updated?

But afterwards everything loaded right up in the app.

JohnD

Original Poster
Hmm. Apparently, new terms and conditions were sent to my account. I was logged in on Google Chrome. All of a sudden the site was down. I checked on my iPhone and it wanted me to "continue your registration." I then logged in on IE on a desktop where it wanted me to agree to new terms and conditions. When I did that, all platforms were happy.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Hmm. Apparently, new terms and conditions were sent to my account. I was logged in on Google Chrome. All of a sudden the site was down. I checked on my iPhone and it wanted me to "continue your registration." I then logged in on IE on a desktop where it wanted me to agree to new terms and conditions. When I did that, all platforms were happy.
I first hit the site with FF from my desktop, and agreed to the new terms. iPhone was fine after logging back in. Guess Chrome had an issue with the popup terms window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom