Disney Scrapbook Idea Swap.

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
I think there are several of you out there, like myself, who love to scrapbook.:sohappy: I thought it would be fun to swap scrapbook ideas or better yet, pictures of our scrapbook pages! Some peoples are so creative and I would love to see them....and maybe steal some of your layout ideas! :lookaroun ! I'm still working on finding all of my pictures, but here are some cool ones that I found.....

sb4.jpg

sb1.jpg

sb.jpg

:sohappy:

NeNe1298

Very nice pages! Did you make them or did they come that way? Yes, I am in the beginning stage of becoming a scrapbooking addict. :lookaroun Can't wait to go to Disney next week! More pictures...more scrapbooking stuff. :sohappy: We will be staying at POR. My daughter is just starting to get use to the characters and is so excited.

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
No, I didn't make these....I haven't had time the past year or so to do a lot of scrapbooking so I just buy overpriced pre-made layouts.

When I lived in FL, I would go to a scrapbook night every friday and we did some amazing pages...I'm going to get them uploaded for you guys soon! Hopefully lots of ppl will post little ideas for us!

I love scrapbooking b/c my scrapbooks actaully get looked at- often actually. And when I jsut have a box of photographs, they just sit there, for years and they are never enjoyed!

ljs1691

I don't have any pages to share but "The essential Disney idea book" is a great addition to any scrapbooking library. It has lots of fantastic ideas. It has been somewhat hard to find because everyone is sold out but I finally got my hands on it last week.

Oh....EK Success has a huge line of Disney products that are fantastic. (Just incase you gals didn't already know this.)

Kristi Kay..have you seen the pre-made albums that have just hit the stores. There is a Mickey theme and a Princess theme available. I think they are 20 pages with page protectors and a carrying case. I know what you mean about not having time and just going with a pre-made layout.

Great thread idea!! I can't wait to see everyone's contributions.

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
I'll have to check into that book....I'm going to check amazon...

I found a few more....If you guys get tired of these let me know....THere is a possibilty that not everyone is as crazy about scrapbooking as me!

e014_12.jpg

2007_0425sdiscrapbook0082.jpg

004b_1_b.jpg

Oh, wait...you said you bought them pre-made (I should read more carefully first haha!). I'm sure the ones you made look great also - can't wait to see some - keeep posting!

SewIn2Disney

I don't have time right now, but later tonight I will try to take pictures of all my Disney layouts...some are plain (I like to have the pictures shine through!) but some I have spent quite a bit of time on, and would love to share them. For now, everyone else, keep the layouts coming, I'm a vacation and a half behind in scrapping! (and i need some inspiration and ideas!)

NeNe1298

Kristy,

I love these pages. I know you said you buy them pre made. Are they in kits and then you design the pages as you like or do they come like in your pictures?

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
Kristy,

I love these pages. I know you said you buy them pre made. Are they in kits and then you design the pages as you like or do they come like in your pictures?

No, they are 100% made. I just have to slap my photographs on these. It's simply ridiculous to buy them though....they range from $9.99 per page up to some $25.00! It’s crazy expensive and I’m refusing to buy anymore. That’s why I thought this thread would be nice for us scrapbookers.

NeNe1298

Very, very nice!!! :D I'm soooo jealous.

My cousin made some pages for my daughter's first trip to Disney, so I can't take the credit. I'll have to get my husband to help me get the photos on here.

I have since bought many supplies and am in crop club. We're meeting this Sunday. I love it. :sohappy:

NeNe1298

I am a guy so just pictures in a photo album do just fine....but I do agree that the HM page is really cool looking.

You know, guys do scrapbook too...they just don't tell anyone. So, come join us...you might like it, then become addicted like me. :D I promise, we won't tell. :lookaroun

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
You know, guys do scrapbook too...they just don't tell anyone. So, come join us...you might like it, then become addicted like me. :D I promise, we won't tell. :lookaroun

This is so true. A couple of the guys on my college program would sneak off and go to my scrap-nites w/ me, but I was sworn to secrecy....hahahaha.....boys, protecting their manly image. Its okay to joins us guys!:wave:

ljs1691

For some crazy reason the Disney idea book is not available on Amazon. I even searched the ISBN and nothing. But here is the link directly to the company that put this little gem together. http://scrapbook.sandylion.com/content/home.aspx

You can get it through a couple of the online scrapbooking sites. Let me know if you need more info on who has it. I managed to find mine at a discount. Woo Hoo!

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
ahhh...i want it! I'm judging a book by it's cover, but it looks like it would have somd good stuff! I'm now on a mission to find it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom