Disney Scented Candles!!

Prince-1

Original Poster
I saw this post on a food website that discussed a line of candles being sold that are inspired from Disney. I'm glad that they do not have a Tangled Bathroom candle but I am curious to smell the Haunted Mansion candle!! Here is the link:

http://www.foodbeast.com/news/disneyland-candles/

Here is what the jars look like.....

disney-candle.jpg

halltd

Can you sell products "inspired by Disney", use the castle and names of Disney's attractions on the label, and not be sued by the Mouse? Cool idea, but I have a feeling Disney will put the kibosh on this shortly.

Daniel Johnson

Can you sell products "inspired by Disney", use the castle and names of Disney's attractions on the label, and not be sued by the Mouse? Cool idea, but I have a feeling Disney will put the kibosh on this shortly.
Then they will become limited editions...and the internet will go crazy over them!

KTCpiano

I noticed they are already dissolving the association with Disney. C&D must have been issued. They are now called "Whimsically Inspired" or something to that effect. The castle/Disney name is gone from the labels, and since this afternoon, the names of the candles are now being altered as well (Haunted Manor now, etc).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom