Disney Resort Australia

MaterA113

Original Poster
My version of a Disney Resort would feature five parks.

Magic Kingdom: normal Disneyland-style theme park
- Main Street
- Fantasyland
- Adventureland
- Frontierland
- Critter Country

Disney's AniNation: the home to most of Disney's animated characters, living in their home towns
- Animation Ave.
- Oaky Oaks
- Radiator Springs
- Pixar Place
- Olympia
- Enchanted Forest
- Toon Town
- Dark Village
- 100 Acre Woods
- Wonderland

Discoveryland: a combination of Tomorrowland/ Discoveryland and Future World
- Edison Square
- Weather
- Land
- Inventors Plaza
- Transportation
- Sci Fi City
- Energy
- Space
- Port Discovery

That is it for right now, I will be back later to finish explaining the lands for Disney's Global Village, and DisneySea.

romanarms

sounds great... post your two toher parks...

but there are som strange things that i dont understand:
1- it seems to me that anination and the normal magic kingdom are lot alike... would it reallty be a different experience in each of them?

2-does it mean that tommorow land will be removed from the magic kingdom?

**-please tell me that the other two parks are not disneysea or somthing similar.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Well 1) I don't think they will be similar, AniNation would be a bigger fantasyland, with smaller subareas. In my Magic Kingdom, the icon would be the Sultan's Palace, so that Adventureland would be the main land, like how Fantasyland is like in all of the other DL-esque parks.
2) Yes, it means Tomorrowland will be missing from Magic Kingdom, but it will be in park of its own, and no Disney characters, with the exception of one land (Sci-Fi City, themed to Stitch, and alien cousins, including Skippy from Alien Encounter)

So my other parks.
Disney's Global Village: a park that would be similar to the planned "World Showcase" part of WestCot in CA.
- Continental Courtyard- Main Street type land
- Africa
- Asia
- Europe
- the Americas (North, Central, and South Americas combined)

my other park would be yes, a similar park to DisneySea but with other lands.

DisneySea
- American Waterfront
- Paradise Pier
- Atlanica
- Oceania (themed like the Seas with Nemo and Friends at Epcot)
- Dream Port (a land version of the Imagination! Pavilion at Epcot)
- Port of Pirates (replace Mysterious Island in the middle, and the icon would be Pirate Mountain, instead of Journey to the Center of the Earth)
(I am still debating whether or not to put in Lost River Delta because it is so similar to Adventureland in MK)

If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, please comment, and you could help me

Thanks

Attraction List for MK and maybe AniNation should be posted by tomorrow.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom Attractions and small descriptions.

Main Street: themed to be 1920s and 30s with jazz, like New Orleans Square
- Main Street Trolley- like DisneySea Electric Railway at TDS
- Golden Mickeys
- Main Street Inn- Haunted Mansion of MK
- Walt Disney Story- planned DCA attraction

Fantasyland: themed to the Alpine Swiss Village of DLP
- The Sleeping Beauty Story- Dark ride to the story of Sleeping Beauty
- Cinderella's Carriage Ride- dark ride to Cinderella, the vehicle is a the pumpkin carriage
- Twice Charmed
- Mrs. Pott's Tea Party- tea cups ride themed to Beauty and the Beast, music is Be Our Guest
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Old Mill Ferris Wheel
- StorybookLand Canal Boats
- Dumbo, the Flying Elephant

Adventureland: the "main land", like Fantasyland is to the other DL parks (divided into 2 subareas, Agrabah and the Deep Jungle)
- Agrabah
* Sultan's Palace- icon of MK
* Caravan Carousel
* Flying Carpets of Aladdin
* Aladdin- the Musical Spectacular
* Jasmine's Royal Guard Recruitment- show outside behind palace (copy of show from PaP at MK in WDW)
- Deep Jungle
* Skyway to Frontierland
* Jungle Cruise
* Yzma's Revenge- a dark ride with roller coaster elements, following Yzma's plot to be emperess, but it fails as usual
* Vine Swing- rollercoaster themed to Tarzan and swinging with him
* Fire Mountain- long rumored morphing coaster for Adventureland in MK
* Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Water Crystal- water raft ride

Critter Country
- Brother Bear River Adventure
- Splash Mountain
- Bambi: Prince of the Forest- dark ride themed to Bambi's adventures
- Country Bear Jamboree

Frontierland
- Skyway to Adventureland
- Thunder Mountain
- Geyser Mountain
- Woody's Cowboy Camp- similar to the show at MK in WDW
- Nature's Wonderland- revival of the old DL ride, with up to date animals and technology

Parade: Disney's Dreams Parade- parade will be a combination of DLP Once Upon A Dream Parade and DL Parade of Dreams

Nighttime Entertainment: Fantillusion!- a firework show, 360 completely different from Fantasmic! and the light parade at DLP

more updates to come later

Please comment, good, bad, suggestions

MaterA113

Original Poster
AniNation Attractions and small descriptions.

Animation Avenue: the Main Street type area
- Animation Station- the area in DHS after the tour
- Animation Academy- learn to draw your favorite character

Radiator Springs: similar to the land being built at DCA
- Race Rally- the Radiator Springs Racers ride
- SpinOut- the ride from Toon Studios in WDSP
- Mater's Motor Mayhem- a dark ride with backwards rollercoaster parts (story is Mater just entered into the World's Best Backwards Driver Race, and he is preparing for the race, then you join in the race with against Mater and your rollercoaster portion is backwards)
- Sally's Welcome Tour- dark ride letting Sally give you a tour of Radiator Springs

Pixar Place: Pixar themed area where several pixar characters live
- IncrediBLASTER- dark ride, similar to TSM but you help the Incredibles beat their enemies, for example when helping FroZone, your "gun" would shoot ice
- Door Chase (need a better name)- join Boo as she tries to escape from Randall, on a door
- PT Flea's Circus- a show based on PT Fleas gang, similar to Festival of the Lion King

Oaky Oaks: home of Chicken Little
- Chicken Little Tales- dark ride telling the story of the classic Chicken Little
-
100 Acre Wood; home of Pooh and Friends
- Pooh's Treehouse
- Piglet's Treehouse- both Pooh and Piglet's treehouse would be like Mickey and Minnie's house
- Tigger's Bounce House- playground area in side of Tigger's house the everything is bouncy
- Roo's Bounce COaster- rollercoaster for little kids like Goofy's Barnstormer or Gadget's Go Coaster
- Owl's House of Smartness- learn all about Owl's family tree and unusaual information
- Hunny Flyers- similar to Dumbo, but on a bee
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Too!- the show from DLP

ToonTown
- Minnie's Suprise Party- show depicting Micky and friends getting ready for Minnie
- Mickey's House
- Minnie's HOuse
- Mc Duck's Mansion- dark ride touring Scrooge's house, then you must hide because the Beagle Boys break in
- Goofy's Flight Skool- similar to Goofy's Barnstormer at MK
- Donald's Bumper Boats- an Aquatopia type ride
- ToonTown Trolley- the proposed ride for DL

Dark Village: the place in the 'Nation" where the worst villans were banished to
- River Stynx- join Hades and the fates as they tour the underworld and then determine your fate
- Bald Mountain
- Cruella's Devilish Escape- similar to Mr. Toads' Wild Ride
- Horned King's Dungeon- similar to the Cinderella Castl Mystery Tour that used to be at TDL

Enchanted Forest
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Snow White: An Enchanting Musical
- Dopey's Dynamite Blaster- rollercoaster like BTMR
- Dwarve's Cottage- walkthrough like Mickey's house

Olympia
- Hero Boot Camp- similar to Woody's Cowboy Camp
- Phil's Training Course- playground
- Mount Olympus- journey with Hercules as he tries to become a god again
- Zero to Hero: A Comedy Muse-ical

Wonderland
- Mad Tea Party
- Alice's Curious Labyrinth
- Croquet with the QUeen
- Adventures in Wonderland- copy of Alice in Wonderland at DL

Parade: The AniNation Express

Nighttime: Wonderful World of Color

MaterA113

Original Poster
Discoveryland

Edison Square: the concept for DL
- Great Moments with Thomas Edison- similar to GMwML in DL
- Carousel of Progress

the Land
- TerraVerse- an EMV style ride through some of the worlds natural wonders, from lush rainforests to the rugged terrain of the mountains
- Living with the Land- an extended version of the one at Epcot, with a greater portion in the greenhouses

Space
- MoonRovers- similar to Dinosaur in DAK, but on the moon with aliens
- Mission to Mars- Mission: SPACE type ride

Weather
- StormRider- from TDS
- Disaster- dark ride featuring some horrible of the worlds diasaters, from tsunamis to forest fires

Inventors Plaza
- Hall of Inventors- similar to Hall of Presidents with Inventors instead of Presidents
- Innovations
- Horizons- a revival of the much loved Epcot attraction

Energy
- Eye on Energy- a ride similar to Ellen's Energy Adventure at Epctot, but it will tell how to get energy from nature
- Going Green with Kermit the Frog- an AA show featuring video clips explaining easy and simple ways to Go Green in your everyday life

Transportation
- Discoveryland PeopleMover- take a tour of Discoveryland in the classic PeopleMover
- World of Motion
- Test Track
- Wright Flyers- a ride similar to Dumbo, but flying in a model of the Wright Brothers planes

Port Discovery
- Aquatopia
- Discovery Mountain- (icon of the park) a Space Mountain attraction, more similar to the DLP one in their Discoveryland
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea- similar to the one that used to be at MK

Sci-Fi City: really the only area in the park that features Disney characters
- Sci-Fi City Zoo- a walkthrough exhibit featuring some out of this world aliens, mostly Stitch's cousins, for example Angel and Richer
- Green Alien Flying Saucers- the classic flying saucers attraction, but with the Green Aliens from Toy Story as your host
- Stitch Encounter- copy of the interactive show at HKDL
- Jumbaa' Intergalactic Revue- similar to the Plectu's Fantastic Intergalactic Revue that was planned for DL in the Disney Decade for Tomorrowland 2055
- Alien Attack!- a copy of the Alien Encounter that was in MK

Parade: Von Drake's Parade of Discovery- featuring a mix of famous disney characters and inventors, all hosted by Ludwig Von Drake

Nighttime: Discover... A Look into the Future- a firework show taking place high in the sky of Discoveryland, taking from the first glimpse of fire in the prehistoric days, to looking into the future

Please comment, good or bad, suggestions,

MaterA113

Original Poster
Disney's Global Village is based on the concept for "world Showcase" in the planned WestCOT.

Continental Courtyard: the Main Street type area
- Rhythms of the World- a street show depicting music types from all around the world
- Soarin Around the World
- "it's a small world"- the main attraction in CC, will feature all based scenes, but have extended Australia scene, and extended Asia section like in HKDL, extened America such as the planned DL, and several Disney Characters like HKDL, but will also feature the beloved Rainforest scene

Africa: combination of Africa at DAK, planned Equatorial Africa at Epcot
- Adventures Along the Nile
- Mount Kilmanjaro Adventure
- Congo River Rapids

Europe
- Alps Adventure
- Rhine River Adventure
- Gondolas of Venice
- Expedition Espana- a dark boat ride through scenic and historical scenes of Spain
- Reflections of Russia- similar to the planned boat ride The Bells of Change for the concepted Russian pavilion at Epcot
- Mary Poppins' Jolly Hoilday
- The Story of the Bellringer- a show based on the Hunchback of Notre Dame

Asia
- Mount Fuji- a Matterhorn type ride
- Tokyho Underground- the bullet train simulator
- Temple of Buddha- similar to Raging Spirits at TDS
- Wonders of China
- Mulan: Daughter of a Warrior- a dark ride through the chinese legend of Mulan
- Tidal Wave- similar to the Tidal wave at Bush Gardens Africa in Tampa, but will travel through more little villages in the Southeast Asia
- Journey into the Sacred Realm- similar to EE at DAk, but a more indepth story of actually searchinf for the Yesi
- Meet the World
- Great Wall Adventure- rollercoaster on a dragons back through, around, and on the Great Wall

the Americas
- Gran Fiesta Tour starring the Three Caballeros- an AA show similar to the Mickey Mouse Revue at TDL
- El Rio del Tiempo
- O Canada- hop on board a boat and journey up the St. Lawerence River and see the history and landscape of Canada
- American Adventure
- America the Beautiful- an up to date Circle Vision 360 movie of the USA
- Expedtion: Andes- rollercoaster through the mysterious Andes mountains and
- Ruin Rapid- a rapid ride though the ruins of Central and SOuth America of the Incans, and Mayans
- Patagonia Tours- similar to KS at DAK, but with animals from S. America

Parade: Parade of Nations- similar the the Tapestry of Nations Parade that used to be at Epcot

Nighttime: United As One!- firework show similar to Illuminations

MaterA113

Original Poster
The final park fro DRA is DisneySea.

DisneySea Attractions and small descriptions

American Waterfront
- Tower of Terror- copy of TDS
- Crime Stoppers- an interactive ride like the concepted ride for DHS
- Oliver's Adventures- a dark ride through the story of Oliver and Company
- Disney's Phantom of the Opera- the classic Phantom of the Opera that is adapted with Disney characters

Port of Pirate: takes the place of Mysterious Island in the middle
- Pirate Mountain- the icon of the park, the proposed ride for HKDl in Adventurland
- Skull Rock- a play ground similar to the DLP one
- Pirate Point- a playground
- Dead Man's Grotto- similar to the one at DL
- Pirate's Ahoy!- a pirate themed show
- Doctors of Soul, the VooDoo Drum SHow
- Mirabella, A Gypsy Fortune Teller
- Rum Tumle
- Captain Hook's Ring Toss
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial- similar to the streetshow at MK

Dream Port: a land themed like the Imagination! pavilion
- DreamFlight- a Soarin' type ride that ypu ride along with the Sandman who puts dreams into peoples heads
- DreamFinder's ImaginArea- a playground
- Figment's Playhouse- similar to ImageWorks
- Dream Along with Mickey- copy of show at MK in WDW
- Journey into Imagination- similar to the original ride at Epcot

Paradise Pier: similar to land at DCA
- Screamin'- copy of CS at DCA
- Splashin'- a flume ride that is similar to California Screamin
- Boardwalk Bonanza- similar to TSM but without Toy Story Characters, just boardwalk games
- the Midway
- Mickey's Fun Wheel- giant ferris wheel
- Primeval Whirl- similar to the one at DAK
- Golden Zephyr

Oceania: theme like the Seas with Nemo and Friends at Epcot
- Mr. Ray's Fish School- like Turtle Talk with Crush but with Mr. Ray
- Squirt's Turtle Tanks- a turtle area
- East Australian Current- a rollercoaster similar to CC at WDSP
- Bruce's Shark Sanctuary- a shark aquarium area
- Nemo's Under the Sea Adventure- similar to the FNSV at DL
- the Tank Gang's Aquariums- an aquarium of various fish hosted by the tank gang
- Jumpin Jellyfish

Atlantica: similar to Mermaid Lagoon at TDS
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid- a dark ride E-ticket similar to the new DCA ride
- Odyssea- a under water themed, Cirque de Soliel type show
- Ursula's Tentacle Twister
- Flotsam Jetsom Spin
- Sebastions Calypso Concert- an AA show like Country Bear Jamboree
- Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster
- Blowfish Balloon Race
- Ariel's Grotto- similar to the one in MK, but bigger

Parade: Disney's Under the Sea Parade

Nighttime: Porto Paradise Water Carnival- a nighttime version of the show that used to be at TDS

wickedfan07

Putting the Sultan's Palace from Aladdin at the center of the park is a very intersting idea. I think there could be possibilities there.

romanarms

you have really great ideas mater, but there are a lot of problems that you may havent thought about:

1- tommorow land exist no more and there is no other land replacing it, you need a really awsome new themd land to the mk if you want tommorow land to be out of there.

2-if ANInation is really a "bigger fantasyland" as you said so it means that people that visit Anination will be dissapointed when entering the original fantasyland in mk.
so maby you should change also fantasyland and make mk like a todal adventur\frontier\new cool lands theme park.
or maby you can just not do the anination park and instead include all the ideas of anination in fantasyland (that will also cover the tommorow land problem).

3 i saw that your discovery park is really close to the concept of the future land in epcot... this is not a problem but i think that you need to give more attention to the sci-fi and aliens\space\robots theme.

MaterA113

Original Poster
If you have any suggestions, please help.

I tried to think up a land to replace Tomorrowland in MK, but I just couldn't think of anything that is up to par with typical MK-Style Theme Park Lands

To me Fantasyland is like a Prince and Princess themed land with a mix of Walt Disney Classics. AniNation is just a "nation" of Disney theme towns from animated movies.

Any suggestions for Discoveryland are appreciated.

Thank you

romanarms

what about a magic-land? you can include merlin, yen-sid, tinkerbell and other cool stuff, it can replace tommorow land, or maby o candie themed land.

about discoveryland what i am trying to say is that i imagine a lot pf sci fi, aliens robots and disney characters in the park.

can you give more details about your planned improved expedition everest?

MaterA113

Original Poster
How about a Beastly Kingdomme type land for the magic kingdom, but the land could be called Mythia.

It could feature Merlin, and the Fantasia Gardens attraction proposed for BK at DAK.

romanarms

that is a good idea but since i am planning an entire mythical park so its kind of hard to me to go in favour of a mythical land but that is truly a good idea.

and... can you be more spesific with the journy to the sacred thing?

MaterA113

Original Poster
Journey into the Sacred Realm would be a rollercoaster similar to Expedtion:Everest at DAk, but instead of traveling through the Himalayas , you are actually searching for the Yeti, and a more indepth story around the Yeti, and not just encountering him twice.

Also, the Dark Village (where all of the villians live) could be moved from AniNation to Magic Kingdom.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Thanks. I think that after I am done with my DR Africa Thread and the parks, parades and attraction descriptions, I might come back to this resort and describe a little better with more description.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Over the past week since I was off of school, I tried to improve my ideas. ANd I wrote a few ride storylines. One of which was The Sleeping Beauty Story for my MK park. One problem I am having is figuring out what the vehicle should be, I want it to be simple, yet be significant to the story. Any suggestions? I should post the storyline soon.

MaterA113

Original Poster
The Sleeping Beauty Story

Vehicle:

Key:
Load
1. Princess Aurora’s Christening
a- Hail to Princess Aurora
b- Fairy Gifts
c- Maleficent Gift
d- Merriweather Gift
2. Burning the Spinning Wheels
3. To the Woods
4. “Once Upon a Dream”
5. Maleficent Plan
6. Clean house
a- cake and dress making
b- outside (Diablo finds Aurora)
7- Sixteenth Birthday Gift
a- follows green orb
b- Aurora and Spinning Wheel
8. Sleep Spell
9. Prince Philip and Fairies
10. Maleficent Encounter
a- Maleficent Transformation
b- through the briar patch
11. Defeat
12. Awake the Princess
13. Waltz in Clouds
Unload

Storyline:
2- Princess Aurora’s Christening-
a- After entering your vehicle you enter through a door that looks like a giant book page that reads Once Upon A Time all the towns people came to see the new princess. The door opens and reveals the castle in the distance and the vehicle weaves through crowds of people holding royal banners and singing “Hail to Princess Aurora” (This scene will be very much similar to the scene in the movie)
b- Entering thru the Castle doors you enter into the royal chamber where you see the king and queen’s thrones on you left and on your right is the crib with Princess Aurora and the three fairies near her. (As you move thru the scene your vehicle is turning so you are looking at the three fairies the whole time. And exit the scene backwards) First, Flora give her the gift of beauty. Second, Fauna give her the gift of song. You exit the room backwards.
c- You enter the next room you are beginning to turn back forward and you hear Merryweather say “I give you the gift of…” she is interrupted, and a bright green flash is seen and the guests are facing forward again and see Maleficent standing next to the crib and she is not happy for not being invited. So she give her “gift” and curses Aurora on her 16th birthday she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel and die. The vehicle passes by her and as you enter the next room you see another green flash and hear her evil laugh.
d- Entering into the next room you pass by Merryweather giving her gift to Aurora saying that she will not die, just fall into a deep sleep when pricked by a spinning wheel.

2- Burning the Spinning Wheels-
As the vehicles enter the next room you hear King Stefan order to burn all spinning wheels. And turn the corner and see a giant pile of spinning wheels and a bon fire. While almost past the pile of wheels you her Merryweather say “a bonfire won't stop Maleficent” Then you hear King Stefan suggest to the fairies to take her to the woods so Malefiecent won’t find her.

3- To the Woods
Entering through the next door you enter into a forest and see a cottage to your right and the three faires on you left with Aurora in hand sneaking away to the forest. Then the vehicle turns to the left and a spot light faces a storybook page that says, “For sixteen years, Malefecent and her goons searched high and low for the Princess, they had no luck”, the narrator reads it. The vehicle turns forward and continues through a storybook page that reads “Rose met her prince but not for the first time”. The page (door) opens.

4- Once Upon a Dream
Entering through the door you enter into the “Once Upon a Dream” scene with Briar Rose dancing with her made up friend made of animals. Your vehicle turns as you go around the room and are always looking at the scene. You exi the scene moving backwards into the next room.

5. Maleficent Plan
You enter the long corridor first going backwards and slowly turning. As soon as you enter the room you hear Maleficent is not very happy as she is calling her goons “Fools”, “idiots”, and “imbeciles” because they were looking for a baby all the time. Your vehicle is finally facing forward again and you stop and have her goons on your right and Maleficent and Diablo on your left. Maleficent tells Diablo to go find her. And by the use of projections, he flies off her shoulder and out of the room. The vehicle continues on through what looks to be a stone wall.

6. Clean House
a- Entering into the scene you see Flora trying to make the cake without magic. Then the vehicle turns left around the cake and you see Merryweather and Fauna making the gown and fighting over the color. It keeps changing by the fiber opic lights in the gown. Then you exit the cottage through the door to the outside.
b- Once outside you see an AA of Diablo flying over the cottage and get hit by the magical colorful smoke on your left. Then your vehicle spins and faces toward the right and the riders see a page in the story book that reads “Princess Aurora grew in Grace and Beauty. But, on her 16th Birthday a dancing green light lured her.” The page opened and revealed the next room.

7. Sixteen Birthday Gift
a- When the door opened the riders saw Princess Aurora on their right and then a green orb appeared infront of them and her. The orb moved and Princess Aurora crosses infront of the vehicle to the left side of the room and up a flight of stairs. Once she crossed, the vehicle turned to the left and followed her as she ascended the stair case in to the tallest tower.
b. Entering the next room, the vehicle is facing forward again, and at the end of the room you see Princess Aurora standing infront of the spinning wheel and you hear a voice yell “Touch the spindle”. She touches it and she falls to the ground and Maleficent comes out the dark corner to you right and starts to laugh. The vehicle turns to the right and enters the next room.

8. Sleeping Spell
Next the riders enter the hall and ride between two long tables as the Fairies put the people to sleep untill they can get Prince Philip to wake Aurora up.

9. Philip and Fairies
Turning through the door, you pass by the three fairies and Philip on your right and you stop. They give him a Sword of Truth and a Shield of Virtue. The vehicle moves again and enters the Forbidden Mountains.

10. Maleficent Encounter
a- You pass by by Prince Philip on your left and pn the screen in front of you with Maleficent’s castle in the distance, you witness the transformation of her from human to dragon.
b- After turning to the right you follow Philip and his horse through the briar patches. And exit thru the door of briar.

11. Defeat
Once opening the door in front of you is a huge AA of the top half of the dragon and as yuou enter it shoots “fire” towards Philip. He gets the chance and you see Philip Jump towards the dragon and stabs it. The lights go out, you hear Maleficent scream “Nooooo!”, see green and purple smoke and flashes of light occur and you leave the room.

12. Awaken the Princess
Entering through the door, you enter into the tallest tower room and first turn to the left and stop to read the page that says “High atop the higest tower Princess Aurora slept, awaiting the noble Prince Philip, who would one day awake her from her slumber.” Then the vehicle turns to the right and continues straight and you see Princess Aurora asleep to the right and then Prince Philip kisses her and she awakens and you turn the to left and exit the room

13. Waltz in the Cloud
Finally entering the room you enter into the clouds. In the middle of the room is Prince Philip and Princess Aurora dancing on a cloud, to the left, that seems to be floating around. While the dress keeps changing colors. After passing them dancing you stop and encounter the final page to the story that says “And they Lived Happily Ever After” and below that is “The End”

After I typed this I just read KingMickey's Sleeping Beauty Tale, and realized I have a few things similar to him. I didn't mean to copy if I did. Because for one thing, we both did a storybook theme tie in.
Comments please. Good and Bad. Any improvements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom