Disney Resort Africa

MaterA113

Original Poster
I am reworking my Disney Resort Australia and going to be taking out some parks, adding parks, and trying to give a more visual description.

Parks:
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney's Dark Village
- Disney's Wild World
- Disney Studios

Later today I will start describing my Main Street of the Magic Kingdom

MaterA113

Original Poster
Main Street

After entering under the City Hall building (the train station at DL, MK, DLP, and HKDL), on the left is Walt's, a table service restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Themed to Walt's apartment, and has family pictures and archives. On the right is One Man's Dream, an interactive combination of the Disney's Hollywood Studios walkthrough and planned DCA interactive attraction. As you continue walking down the turn of the century themed Main Street, you pass the Disney Gallery, at the exit of One Man's Dream and it sells the normal Disney Art. Continuing on the left is Main Street Candy Confections Company, selling the sweet treats to the Disney guests, next to Walt's. Then, walking down Main Street, on the right across from a side street to Disney Gallery is Uptown Jewelers, Main Street Ice Cream Parlor and Bakery, and the Plaza Inn. At the corner near the Plaza Inn, is the stopping and starting point for the Main Street Vehicles. Finally, on left, next to Main Stree Candy Confections Company is the Emporium, the all important Disney souviner shop where guests get their mickey hears, pins, t-shirts and more.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Disney's Wild World would be like an Animal Kingdom.

The Lands are:
- Bug Island
- Dinotopia
- Mythia
- North America
- the Amazon
- Australia
- Arctic
- Oceania

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
You've got some very interesting ideas here! I'd like to see more of what you have planned. Keep up the idea thinking!

MaterA113

Original Poster
Before I start describing Frontierland. The lands for the Magic Kingdom are: Main Street, Frontierland, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Adventureland, Discoveryland, and Dream Port.

Frontierland

Entering from Main Street, you will see the little town of Thunder Mesa (needs a new name), with the Horseshoe Steakhouse, a table service restaurant similar to Le Cellier, serving only Dinner, on the left, and the General Store next to it. Across the street is the Lucky Nugget Saloon, a Character Dining restaurant with Woody, Jesse, Bullseye, and the Prospector, serving Lunch and Dinner. While walking down Thunder Mesa, in front of you is Pecos Bills, a Quick Service restaurant, similar to the one at MK in WDW. Turning to the right in front of Pecos Bills and next to it is Western River Expedtion, similar to the proposed idea for MK instead of the Pirates of the Caribbean. Next to Western River Expedtion is Geyser Mountain, it is similar to the proposed concept for DLP, board a mine car and travel into a assumed dormant geyser. Across from Geyser Mountain is Thunder Mesa Trading Post. To the right of Thunder Mesa Trading Post is Nature's Wonderland, a recreation of the once Disneyland attraction, similar to Jungle Cruise but in the west on a train, instead of a river on a boat. Next to Geyser Mountain is Thunder Mountain, similar to the rollercoaster at DLP. Finally, near the entrance to Critter Country is Thunder Mesa Railroad Station, a railroad tour of Frontierland. And in the square between Thunder Mesa Rlrd. Station, Thunder Mountain, and Nature's Wonderland is Woody's Cowboy Camp, presented 4-5 times a day similar to the one at MK in WDW, and a sing and dance along with Woody and his pals from Woody's Round-Up.

Later today is probably going to be the description for Critter Country and maybe Fantasyland.

MaterA113

Original Poster
On to Critter Country

Passing under Thunder Mesa Rlrd. Station in Frontierland, you will enter Critter Country. In front of you, towering over the land is Splash Mountain, the classic log flume dark ride following Brer Rabbit, and him being thrown into the Briar Patch finale. The exit shop, Splashdown Photos, is to the right of the mountain. When entering, on left is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, the classic Disneyland dark ride, with the two tracks of MK's. Next to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is Critter Cafe, quick service restaurant, themed to be in a "cave", themeing will continue over from Splash Mountain. On right when entering is Kanga's Kitchen, a Character Dining experience, featuring Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, and either Rabbit or Kanga. Then you come across the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, the dark ride that is a mix of Magic Kingdom's and Tokyo Disneyland's. The exit shop to MAoWtP is Pooh's Thotful Shop, featuring Winnie the Pooh and Friends souviners. Between Splashdown Photos and Pooh's Thotful Shop is the entrance to Fantasyland.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Fantasyland

Just like in my Disney Resort Australia Magic Kingdom, this Fantasyland will not be the central, or "main" land to Magic Kingdom.

Entering from Frontierland, you will first see the Sleeping Beauty Story, a dark ride similar to the Sleeping Beauty Walkthrough at DL, and would have some of the new rumored visual effects that would be added to the one in DL. On the right is the bridge to the hub, but between the border to Frontierland, and the bridge will be the area where A Happily Ever After Party would be performed several times today, featuring some of Disney's favorite princesses. Still while entering, in front of you is Enchanted Grove, a quick service restaurant serving lunch and dinner, similar to Pinocchio's at MK, most of the seating will be outside in a royal garden type area, with topiaries shaped like various Disney fairy tale characters. Passing between the Sleeping Beauty Story and Enchanted Grove, on the left is Be Our Guest, a Enchanted Tiki Room and Country Bear Jamboree type show, featuring songs and characters from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. The exit shop of Be Our Guest is Clogworth's Clock Shop. Outside the entrance to Be Ourt Guest is Mrs. Pott's Tea Party, a classic spinning tea cups ride. Located ne MPTP is Chip's Cupboard, a snack counter service, similar to Scuttle's Landing in MK. Once passing the bridge to the Hub, on the right is Mary Poppin's Jolly Holiday, a dark ride themed to Mary Poppins, mostly in the chalk scenes, starting on the carousel and ending back in the real world, with it raining. Next to MPTP, is King Arthur's Carousel, the classic carousel, similar to the one at DL. Near the exit to the carousel is the "stage" area for the Sword in the Stone show, presented by Merlin daily. When entering Fantasyland from Critter COuntry, on the left is Cinderella's Carriage Ride, a dark ride set to the story of the classic Disney Fairy Tale of Cinderella, ride in a pumpkins carriage. The exit ship is the Glass Slipper. Then on the left, next to CCR is Suzy and Perla's Royal Restaurant, a character dining experience featuring Suzy and Perla of course, and Cinderella, and occasionally, a few of Cinderella's Prince and PRincess friends will stop by. The food would be similar to the food served at Cinderella's Royal Table at MK. In the back corner next to SaPRR is Mount Olympus, a rollercoaster ride with Hercules to Mt. Olympus so he can become a god. Finally near the entrance to Adventureland is Sir Mickey's, a character shop, similar to the one at MK. Continuing on between Mount Olympus and Sir Mickey's you will enter Adventureland, the land of lush jungles and hidden temples.

Tomorrow I should describe Adventureland, with the Sultan's Palace as the icon.

romanarms

wow wow wow... wait a minute...
did you removed all the previos attracions (peter pan, small world,snow white, pinohccio)????
and if you did... why???

MaterA113

Original Poster
I didn't realize that I removed them all, but yes I did.

- Peter Pan was replaced by Mary Poppins because the track will be from above
- Snow White was replaced by Sleeping Beauty Story
(both similar to the plan of Disneyland Paris)

- I forgot to put it's a small world in, if it went in I would probably place it after you go through a pathway between Mount Olympus and Suzy and Perla's, sore of like, DL, HKDL and DLP, out of the berm of the park

MaterA113

Original Poster
First, I forgot that Snow White and Pinocchio would be in my DIsney's Dark Village (villian's theme park).

Second, I have decided to add Small World in my Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland, it will be as I said in the post prior, you will walk through a pathway between Suzy and Perla's Royal Restaurant and Mount Olympus, then the path will open up to a small courtyard area, where the line will start for "it's a small world", it would be a mix of all of the small world's around the world, for example the classic scenes will be in it including some new ones, the extended Asian from HKDL and the extended USA from the DL, and will include some Disney Characters, very few, less than the ones in HKDL.

Finally, on to Adventureland:

This will be the "main" land of MK, with Sultan's palace as icon.
Entering from Fantasyland, you would enter in the the first subarea of the Deep Jungle, Indiana Jone Adventure and the Temple of the Water Crystal will be on the left, instead of the usual EMV IJA, it will start as the EMV, then once the Crystal is removed it will turn into a raft, rapid and water coaster ride, as you will try to escape before the water level increases and you drown. On the right as you enter is King Louie's Hideout, a quick service restaurant themed to his hidden temple in the jungle. Continuing on on the left is IJA exit shop of Indy's Outpost, similar to the shop at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Then next to Indiana Jone Adventure is Jungle Expediton (needs a better name, any help), a Kilomanjaro Safaris type ride with AA animals, like Jungle Cruise, similar to the proposed idea for Disneyland Paris. On right across the way from King Louie's is Fire Mountain, a morphing rollercoaster, similar to the proposed idea for either Adventureland or Fantasyland. Near the exit of Fire Mountain is Adventureland Veranda, a snack counter service, serving tropical drinks and fruits. Walking between King Louie's and Fire Mountain, you will be entering the second subarea of Agrabah. In front of you as you enter is Agrabah Marketplace, a shopping area similar to the one in Magic Kingdom, you might even be able to meet some of your favorite Aladdin characters. To the left of the Marketplace is the Caravan Carousel, copy of one from TDS, and Magic Carpets over Agrabah, copy of MK.
If you enter Adventureland from the Hub, you would enter from through the palace. House in the palace is 1001 Arabian Nights, a musical spectacular telling the story of the classic stories, not Aladdin. On left side of Palace is Adventures in Agrabah, a dark ride to the story of Aladdin, similar to the Little Mermaid ride at DCA, with big musical numbers, ride in a magic carpet that the track is on the ceiling and the carpet move up and down. In the courtyard between CC, MCoA, and AM, is Jasmine's Royal Guard Recruitment, a copy of the street show performed at MK during the Pirate and PRincess party. On the right of the palace is Sultan's Oasis, a character dining experience featuring characters from Aladdin, and serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Finally, if you follow a bridge that is between Jungle Expedtions and Adventureland Veranda, you will step on to Pirate Island, the third and final subarea. In back corner of island is Pirate Mountain, a splash mountain type ride featuring the classic Pirates of the Caribbean ride with a mix of the movie elements, but minimal. On Left as you cross onto island is stage, Pirate Stage where Mirabella the Gypsy Fortune Teller and the Doctors of SOul Voodoo Drum Show are both performed at seperate times during the day. Both are copies of street shows performed at HKDL when they had Pirateland. On right is Tortuga Theater, where Pirate's Ahoy! is performed, a stunt pirate show similar to the small show performed at DL. On left next to the Pirate Stage is Pirates Bazaar, a shop similar to the one at MK. On right, next to Tortuga Theater is Tortuga, a character restaurant featuring characters from the PotC Movie series. Near the entrace to Pirate Mountain is Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial, similar to the one at MK.

Any comments appreciated

Later today is probably going to be Discoveryland.

romanarms

great ideas, i love pirate mountain!!

it will be cool if you add like an hawai style sub-land to adventureland, and also some egyptian themed things.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Discoveryland

Entering from Adventureland off the Pirate Island bridge, you enter Discoveryland. On left is StormRider, a similar ride to the one in TDS. In front of you is Stitch's Intergalactic Buffet, a character dining experience serving Breakfast and Lunch, you could meet Stitch, and some of his 625 cousins. To the right is Discoveryland Theater presenting Stitch to the Rescue, watch as Stitch and his friends help save Lilo from Gantu and Hamsterviel. Walking between Discoveryland Theater and Stitch's Intergalactic Buffet, you will discover 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, a similar ride to what used to be at Magic Kingdom. To the right of 20,000 is the Carousel of Progress, an updated version of the original at MK, and the Lunching Pad, a quick service eatery. Going to the left between 20,000 and Stitch's Intergalactic Buffet you will encounter Merchant of Venus and Star Traders, both shops selling normal Disney souviners. Then in the corner near the exit to 20,000 is Auntie Gravity's Ice Cream, a copy of the snack counter at MK. Continuing on in the corner is Mission:Space, not the ride from Epcot, but the old Mission to Mars and Mission to the Moon attractions. To the left of M:S is Discovery Mountain, a rollercoaster very much similar to the one at Disneyland Paris. The exit shop is Discovery Gifts.

Tomorrow I will post my final Magic Kingdom land, Dream Port and hopefully start descriptions for Disney's Dark Village.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Dream Port

The final land of Magic Kingdom. Entering from Discoveryland, you can enter from between Star Traders and Merchant of Venus, and you would be in the middle. Right in front of you would be Figment Frys, a snack counter similar to the french fry shops in MK. If you walk to the right of FF, you will encounter Dream Theater presenting Dream Along with Mickey, a copy of the castle show from MK. Next to Dream Theater is DreamFlight, a Soarin'- type ride where you journey with the Sandman as he goes from dream to dream. If you go left at Figment Frys, you will encounter Journey into Imagination with Figment, a similar ride than the original with Figment as your host. The exit shop/interactive area is ImageWorks, similar to the one at Epcot.

Later today I will post an overall overview of Disney's Dark Village.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Before I give the overview of Dark Village, I will explain my nighttime entertainment. First is Jasmine's Royal Wedding, presented on the Palace Forcourt Stage nightly around sunset, it will feature Aladdin and Jasmine and their procession onto the stage. It really is a mix of a parade and a stage show. Aladdin will enter from Discoveryland side, Jasmine from Main Street, Genie, Magic Carpet and Abu will enter from Fantasyland and the Sultan will enter from Adventureland to precide over the wedding. But all is interupted as Jafar interupts to get the lamp and the nighttime elements are fire and a few fireworks, mostly a light show.

Next, the nightly firework show is Wishes!, the only thing that will be the same from the one at MK is the theme song Wishes, everything else will be different.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Disney's Dark Village

Lands:
- Evil Avenue (needs a better name)- the Main Street area featuring Lady Tremaine and Cruella
- HalloweenTown- a Nightmare Before Christmas themed land, with Tower of Terror and Headless HOrsemen
- Forbidden Jungle- the "Adventureland" of Dark Village with Shere Khan, Yzma, and Sabor
- Shadowland- the "fantasyland" of Dark Village with Malifiecent, Horned King, Hades, and Jafar
- Forgotten Forest- Queen of Hearts, Madam Mim, and Evil Queen
- Bady Bay- Ursula and Captain Hook
- Sinful Swamp (needs a new name)- Medusa, Stromboli and Pleasure Island theme

Castle: Malificent's Castle

Parade: a evening parade around sunset or 7:00pm
ONce Upon a Nightmare Parade

MaterA113

Original Poster
Evil Avenue

Themed to be an dark and gloomy alley way.
Entering into the park, on the left is Cruella's Devilish Escape, similar to Mr. Toad's WIld Ride, ride with Cruella as she escapes from prision and tries to escape from the London Police who are trying to catch her. The exit shop is the Dog Pound, which is next to it, selling 101 Dalmation merchandise, similar to the Fire House in MK. On the Right is House of Villans, similar to House of Mouse, but with Villans, it will be a characer dining experience featuring musical acts from some of Disney's favorite Villans throughout your meal, it would be sort of similar to the Posion Apple in Shrek. Also, you would be greeted by Villans as you eat. Continuing on the left across the street from the Dog Pound is Lady Tremaine's Table, similar to the 50's Prime Time Cafe, it will be a table service restauant, serving Breakfast and Dinner. On right, next to House of Villans is the Candy Cauldron, a candy shop similar to the shop at DHS. Across the street next to the Candy Cauldron is Hall of Villiany, a walkthrough exhibit, museum-type attraction featuring the "true" stories of famous villan's tales. On left at the end of the street is Magic Potions, a magic shop, similar to the old shops that used to be at DL and MK.

Later today I should post the description for HalloweenTown.

romanarms

just a tip: you know that this park will be so not for kids right????

you should put a lot of thrilling rides and less dark rides...

MaterA113

Original Poster
Most of my rides aren't dark rides,
the dark rides are:
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Ursula's Under the Sea Adventure

These are also dark rides, but I don't thinks Fantasyland type dark rides:
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom