Disney park based on WDW-RCT2-screens here

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
No update of this park yet but to keep everyone interested I decided to release the 1st Disney resort i made for RCT2.

Its based on the original concept of Disneyland Paris.
EuroDisneyland park contains much the same of what exisits today and some of the concepts which never got built or where built but in a different way.

For example Discoveryland was originally meant to have DiscoveryMountain, this was a huge mountain strucure that would have resturants, 20,000 Legues Under The Sea, Journey to the Centre of earth and Space Mountain inside.
I have built this mamouth attraction in this park.

Im am thinking of importing this Discoveryland to the WDW park as i am going to re-do Tommorrowland once the studios opens.so let me know your thoughts on it

I also have the 6 Disney resorts. Disneyland Hotel,Hotel New York,Sequoia Lodge,Newport Bay Club,Hotel Santa Fe,&Hotel Cheyeene as well as a small DisneyVillage area. Eurostar international terminal, Car park, roads etc etc

Of course i've left loads of land for your expansion projects. So download it and have fun,

http://www.filefrog.com/Spacemtuk/

if it asks for a password its- disney

Let me know your thoughts

ImagineerFan04

It finished downloading and i explored the park. It looks cool. and i realy like the idea for discovery mountain.

is there any sites you now of that can give me more info on discovery mountain?

IOAfan2219

The parks are good, but they need a lot more detail. Visit the rct2 object database. They have every object ever created for RCT2 up for download.
Look at Meretrix's Walt Disney's Tilted Acres (The best RCT2 Disney park ever. Requires Wacky Worlds) for an example of detailing your archy to make it much more Disney-like.
Great start, and don't give up. You've taken on quite a load.

Scott

ImagineerFan04

Originally posted by IOAfan2219
The parks are good, but they need a lot more detail. Visit the rct2 object database. They have every object ever created for RCT2 up for download.
Look at Meretrix's Walt Disney's Tilted Acres (The best RCT2 Disney park ever. Requires Wacky Worlds) for an example of detailing your archy to make it much more Disney-like.
Great start, and don't give up. You've taken on quite a load.

Scott

can you post a link to that web page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom