Disney park based on WDW-RCT2-screens here

ImagineerFan04

Originally posted by SpaceMountainUK
hi, i'm am back from WDW. It was fantasic, the WL was brilliant aswell. I actually havent started on the 2nd park yet but i will soon. I'll get some pics up of Villain Mountain etc over the next few days.

Also everyones expansions sound amazing, please post some screens so we can all see.

glad to hear you had a good time.

Can you help me with posting pictures i've never did it before.

and i had to start over again i was indet a lot. When i started over i built toon town. it has mickey's house, minnie's house,Jolly Trolly,Roger Rabbit's Car toon spin, Gadget's go coaster,Toon town farmer's market, goofy's bumber house instead of Goofy's bounce house and donalds boat. i also added maget carpets of alladan. I just started on sunday and didn't have much time.

and can you post more tips. I have about 100 guest that want to go home and my park rating is zero.Know affence you did a great job and i give you props but you kind of made playing it a little difficult.Don't get upset.Anywhy on your next park hire at least 10 of each worker and don't assign them a spot. let them walk around the park.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Welcome back SpaceMountainUK! Glad to hear you had a great time.

Now I have some bad news. I was using RCT2 on my laptop since for some unknown reason my desktop will not install it. Well, the disk drive broke off and came out of the laptop, which means I can't of course use any cd's on it. So now the park I was working on is now history, as I don't plan on fixing the laptop. Now I have started on another computer in my house. All that I have accomplished though is the almost completion of ToonTown, as I had created many buildings for scenery and more. The attractions are-

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Jolly Trolly
Gadget's Go Coaster

and there are a few more ideas I have in mind. The TTA is also up. On my laptop Splash Mountain looked great, but of course i'm going to have to rebuild. But one question-should I use the log flume ride or splash boats?

And to ImagineerFan04-
I have found that building up attractions and buildings somehow makes the guests happy. I am at a 960 park rating at the moment.

JonnyK

Originally posted by wdwfreak425
i have the game..... how do i get it on the game??????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybe I can help you on this one..

First All, Download the File from that link then Make Sure you save it in The RCT II Saved Game Folder then Run RCTII then Open the Saved Game Button and find the WDW Park n click it and Tada, itll load up and now theres the disney park.

Hope that helped.

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
Yes i know what you mean about the peeps wanting to leave. You just have to figure out where most of them are then create shortcuts to the park exit. For example, halfway up Main St i put a path way to Adventureland, this helps the traffic flow alot better. I also put a pathway from Tommorrowland to the exit path way.

I remove the underground path from the TTC and replaced it with one that goes over the lagoon. and i re-routed the boat from the TTC. I made it one way and it just cuts across the lagoon instead of going to the POLY,GF the the MK.

I found doing this helped alot.

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
To post pic, go to Photo Albums on the top of this website

click forum members galleries, then register. You now have your own album. Go to upload pictures and the rest is easy

ImagineerFan04

showphoto.php

My First Picture:sohappy:

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
I'm planning on adding MGM next the current WDW map i have created. I've done different variation of DMGMS on other maps i've created so i'm going to take the best pieces from these to make a good Studios park.

sy278

Download

Sorry folks just found out that useless host has just pulled out everyones sites from under them and deleted them without telling anyone I'll have it up soon elsewhere!:fork:

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
I havent started construction as of yet. I have cleared a large portion of land south of the polynesian and im setting up new waterways so guests can go from the magic kingdom over to the disney studios by boat. im also preparing the foundations for the disneystudios monorail stop and for 2 new resorts. One will sit along the waterway from the MK to DS and the other will sit on a newlake behind the DS park. Im still finalising the rides, attraction and resturants that will open with phase one.

In the meantime here is a screenshot of Villain Mt that made it debut in the MK just beyond Fantasyland in the Shadowlands.

click here http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288941751 for my photoalbum then click on the picture.I'll be adding new screens there soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom