Disney park based on WDW-RCT2-screens here

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
I've been working on this for afew months now. its almost done. I've based it on WDW resort. Phase One includeds

The Magic Kingdom- based on the MK florida, there are 5 themed lands.

Main Street USA

NEW Tommorrowland- Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters, Star Tours, Astro Orbitor and a whole new Space Mountain that launches from 0-60 and travels over Tommorrowland before entering the mountain.

Fantasyland- Cinderellas Castle towers high above this land. Peter Pans Flight, Small World, Mickeys Animagic The Mad Hatter tea cups and more all provide hours of entertainment.

Frontierland- BTM railroad towers in the distance, and an abandoned house where 999 happy haunts live. sits on the banks of the rivers of america

Adventureland- Indiana Jones Adventure where riders travel both forwards and backwards through fire, tomb and water effects. The Jungle River Expedition is a thrilling rapids ride through the jungle and up and around a mountain before dropping down a 30ft drop spinning! Pirates of the Carribbean is also situated here just beyond the jungle in a calm palm tree lined bay.

Resort Hotels

Disney Grand Floridian

Disneys Polynesian

Disneys Contempary Resort

all transportation around seven seas lagoon is by Monorail or boat.

Screens below-Please remember the park is not finished but the screens give an idea of what to expect.

other planned attractions include. Geyser Mt,Splash Mt, a new land for the MK shadowlands dedicated to the disney villains with bald mt towering in the distance. All attractions will be constructed after Phase one has opened.

Also planned are many resorts and at least 2 more theme parks as there is plently of land left on the RCT map.

Let me know what you think

BTM
editPhotos.fcgi

Cinderella Castle
editPhotos.fcgi

GF
editPhotos.fcgi

POTC
editPhotos.fcgi

Indiana Jones
editPhotos.fcgi

Poly
editPhotos.fcgi

New Tommorrowland
editPhotos.fcgi

Adventureland and the rapids
http://community.webshots.com/scrip...mID=82355813&photoID=82373143&security=BxUaAx[/IMG]

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
HERE IT GOES AGAIN

Ok here it goes again, hopefully it will work now I uploaded them to the WDWMAGIC photo galleries.

BTM
showphoto.php

GF
showphoto.php

POLY
showphoto.php

CINDERELLAS CASTLE
showphoto.php

NEW TOMMORROWLAND
showphoto.php

ADVENTURELAND
showphoto.php

Bobster

Great work SpaceMountainUK. Please post more pics as you advance on this project.

(Note that the last Adventureland pic does not load ... the almbum page loads, but not the picture).

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
I made the blue and gold spires my self using the custom scenery maker that can be downloaded on the net. I also made some of the Tommorrowland scenery and the BTM rock work. The blue roofs are from a site that does custom rct scenery. They had a colour changeable roof pack so i just used that.

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
Thanks Goofette, I cant remember the site where i downloaded the scenery maker. I will try and find it or just make it available for download with the Park when i have completed it.

I'll keep you all posted on the progress.

ImagineerFan04

When i was looking at your pictures i saw the box where it tells you how many gust and money you have and it said a lot of money but no guest. Did you use a code or somthing.If you did can you tell me the code?

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
Park Finished anyone know a site for upload?

The park is finished. I opened it for a trial run and everything work great, had to tweak afew paths here and there but its all ok now. I'd like to make it available for download. does any one know a good site to upload files to so everyone can download the park and add their own rides and attractions to it and develop the remaining land.

ImagineerFan04

Re: Park Finished anyone know a site for upload?

Originally posted by SpaceMountainUK
The park is finished. I opened it for a trial run and everything work great, had to tweak afew paths here and there but its all ok now. I'd like to make it available for download. does any one know a good site to upload files to so everyone can download the park and add their own rides and attractions to it and develop the remaining land.

good job.
when you find a site to put it up for down load an you post the site i would like to download it.

JonnyK

Re: Park Finished anyone know a site for upload?

Originally posted by SpaceMountainUK

Find any server yet for us to download it? :animwink:

I cant think of any server to upload it.

NemoRocks78

Seized
That is one cool park. It looks a lot better than my Islands Of Adventure park. I hope you get this up on the web,i'd love to download it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom