Disney Outlet Stores?????

wdw100

Original Poster
Hi,

Does anybody know where there is a Disney Store Outlet in Buffalo? I heard there is great savings! Are the Disney Outlet Stores better than the regular Disney Stores? I am Canadian so any savings go a long way!

Thanks!!!
:wave:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
here are the only listings I could come up with for Upstate NY..

Disney Store
1227 Niagara Falls Blvd
Amherst, NY 14226
Phone: (716)446-0108

Disney Store
3701 Mckinley Pkwy # 714
Blasdell, NY 14219
Phone: (716)821-0694

Disney Store
2000 Walden Ave # 32
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Phone: (716)684-7904

wdw100

Original Poster
Thanks!!! I thought I heard of Disney Store Outlet....Maybe one of them is an outlet store....

MrPromey

Guys, it sounds like they are looking for a Disney OUTLET store where they can get stuff for less than what the normal stores sell at… I know there are a few of them around here in Florida that deal with overstock and out-of-season/outdated park merchandise from both WDW and DL but I don’t know of the Disney stores actually have any. Sorry. :(

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Sorry, there isn't a Disney outlet here in Buffalo. The stores that MKTiggerman listed for you are regular Disney stores.

MrPromey

Originally posted by wdw100
I just want to buy bedding!!!!

Well, in that case: www.disneystore.com

I'm sure they will have it there. I've never even seen that kind of thing in any of the Disney stores that I've been to here in FL.

They are even running a special right now where you get a $15 gift card when you spend $65 or more :)

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Originally posted by MrPromey

Well, in that case: www.disneystore.com

I'm sure they will have it there. I've never even seen that kind of thing in any of the Disney stores that I've been to here in FL.

They are even running a special right now where you get a $15 gift card when you spend $65 or more :)

I am getting one of those $15.00 gift cards (i.e. I pre-ordered Beauty and the Beast and some other stuff from www.disneystore.com) but the fine print says that you must use the card between November 1 thru November 10. I plan to cash my card in for Disney Dollars (unless they have some restriction).

kaos

The outlet stores are called Disney Character Premiers. There are 2 in Florida that I know of.. one in Sawgrass Mills and one in the Dolphin Mall. There is also one in Gurnee Mills in Gurnee IL.

Best bet is to check the outlet malls for this store. I'm sure there are more. And, these are not Disney Stores. These are extensions of WDW Mercahndising and sell only the merchandise sold at the theme parks that are being "property controlled"

Hope this helps.

:)

kaos

Originally posted by Talsonic

I am getting one of those $15.00 gift cards (i.e. I pre-ordered Beauty and the Beast and some other stuff from www.disneystore.com) but the fine print says that you must use the card between November 1 thru November 10. I plan to cash my card in for Disney Dollars (unless they have some restriction).

It's a bounce-back promotion. It cannot be cashed in. HOWEVER, if you ask to speak with the manager and just pester and pester, they will eventually cavre in and do it.

How do I know??? I was a manager there, and that is what we were told.

Oops-- cat's out of the bag...
:drevil:

kevinwyld

There are at least two Disney Character Premieres in Orlando - one in Belz and one in Premium Outlets (just across I-4 from the Crossroads area).
Both are good places to shop IMHO :)

VillianFan

We have two Disney Catalog Outlet stores in the outlet malls in this general area. One is at the Potomac Mills Mall in Northern Va and another at the Outlet Mall in Rehobeth Beach Delaware. While I know this doesn't help anyone in Buffalo, they might have one of these somewhere in the area. The merchandise is varied but sometimes you can get really good deals. My last trip we got 5 piece pin sets from the Rescuers for 2.99. I thought that was a great price for pins to trade on our next trip to WDW.

RobFL

Account Suspended
There is one down in Ellenton in FL.

Anywho.. they had a bag full of eeyores that looked like they had been elft out in the sun and rain. Poor things.

-Rob

Karen Lynn

Hi,

Does anybody know where there is a Disney Store Outlet in Buffalo? I heard there is great savings! Are the Disney Outlet Stores better than the regular Disney Stores? I am Canadian so any savings go a long way!

Thanks!!!
:wave:
There is a Disney outlet at the Fashion Outlet on Military Rd in Niagara Falls, Ny they just opened this fall in the new expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom