Disney offering new Epcot tour - World Showcase DestiNations Discovered

Shaman

Nice! I think I may do this one the next time I'm in town. I'd prefer to know which restaurant will be used for lunch beforehand though. I suspect it will be one of the least expensive options. Which is fine.

Do they count quick service as restaurants? :D

raven

Japan and Germany show building access?? Count me in!

Show building for the germany boat ride was never built. There is a kitchen now in it's place. Japan building is all maintenance storage (as in extra toilets, railings, restaurant tables and chairs, lamp posts, trashcans, etc). Nothing to see there other than the space it utilizes.

JohnD

I would definitely do this tour. No complaints from me at whatever restaurant for lunch. After all KTTK is at Columbia Harbor House. I would say Liberty Inn is a good guess as it half-way around WS and counter service.

As with Keys, at check-in rhey'lk likely take your food order of one of five or so entrees and a drink choice.

tirian

This press release made me LOL. "Backstage magic"? There is no backstage magic in World Showcase. There's a parking lot, an access road, a smattering of bus stops, and some support trailers. The tour will probably stop by the Illuminations barges, but definitely won't bring Guests up into the control room. Why is this over $100?

I highly recommend the MK Keys tour because there's a lot to see. Backstage WS is a letdown.

flynnibus

Premium Member
This press release made me LOL. "Backstage magic"? There is no backstage magic in World Showcase. There's a parking lot, an access road, a smattering of bus stops, and some support trailers. The tour will probably stop by the Illuminations barges, but definitely won't bring Guests up into the control room. Why is this over $100?

I highly recommend the MK Keys tour because there's a lot to see. Backstage WS is a letdown.

Take me to the american adventure basement plz.. Id go just for that

FigmentForver96

"Also part of the experience is an inclusive lunch at a World Showcase restaurant"
Don't know about anybody else, but I see this as a way to make outside guest more interested in the less popular restaurants. For example, fill up Spice Road Table with people paying for this package, and then outside guest will think its a place worth trying. Be a smart way to do it.

TB4244

Has this gone live yet? There doesn't seem to be much information anywhere about this tour and last time I checked it wasn't listed on the wdw site under 'special events and tours' either?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom