News Disney Not Renewing Great Movie Ride Sponsorship Deal with TCM ; Attraction to Close

Matt_Black

I don't either. And some shows DO manage to penetrate the popular consciousness still despite the plethora of options. Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, My Little Pony (?!?), etc.

AEfx

I don't either. And some shows DO manage to penetrate the popular consciousness still despite the plethora of options. Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, My Little Pony (?!?), etc.

Precisely - and the entire point of this discussion being, "Gravity Falls" is not one of them. :)

Matt_Black

Precisely - and the entire point of this discussion being, "Gravity Falls" is not one of them. :)

tumblr_inline_o3a3jiLYpx1tcf5c7_540.png

Cesar R M

And yet they still have nothing worth watching. I see they are showing Tot's and Tiara's again. I hate that. I look at that as being child abuse and the people that watch that are no better then the ones that exploit them for money.
Theres a lot of shows that are baffling.
Anyone remember the toddler one ? (bo bo) and how her mom actually was defending her boyfriend child abuser? yikes!
Id say that of these 450 shows, 80% are garbage, 15% are average and watchable and 5% are gold like House of cards quality.

LOL. True, there is a lot of crap out there. But a decent amount of good stuff, too. Have you seen "Stranger Things" on Netflix? It's amazeballs...
Seen it, Once I started watching I couldnt let it go. I was glued to the screen.
Its a perfect combination of conspiracy stuff with silent hill esque terror.

Magenta Panther

It's just unfortunate that they haven't used him for anything since the Epic Mickey series and since that's most likely dead... :cry:

I think Disney is treading carefully with Oswald, and I don't blame them. It's going to be tricky just figuring out how he fits in with the other characters, given his history. I'm content with their taking their time until they're confident with how to use him. I just hope they give him a different voice than the one he had in Epic Mickey II. I hated it. :p

Brer Oswald

I think Disney is treading carefully with Oswald, and I don't blame them. It's going to be tricky just figuring out how he fits in with the other characters, given his history. I'm content with their taking their time until they're confident with how to use him. I just hope they give him a different voice than the one he had in Epic Mickey II. I hated it. :p
I'm just now realizing that Oswald in EM 2 sounds like Gary Oak from Pokemon :jawdrop:

TeriofTerror

That's not true. Marni and TheVisionarySoul are both liars and frauds! :mad:

Great Movie Ride is NOT being removed! Ignore them and their lies and propaganda, people! :mad:
1. Who the heck are you?
2. What illegal substances are you consuming?
3. You don't actually know what the word "propaganda" means, do you? It's completely inappropriate in this context.
4. @marni1971 is one of the most reliable sources I've seen. Exactly what credentials do you bring to the table?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom