News Disney Not Renewing Great Movie Ride Sponsorship Deal with TCM ; Attraction to Close

brb1006

DHJutWQXoAAWPwS.jpg

Last edited:

No Name

Goodbye, The Great Movie Ride. Your space may be filled but you won't be replaced.

I still don't understand how they are going to tie this whole park together in terms of theming I guess it will be more like MK in terms of different lands that don't fit together

The things is, most of the MK lands do fit together. Present, past, fantasy, future. Fit like pieces of a puzzle.

How do Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd, Echo Lake, Grand Avenue / Muppet Courtyard, Toy Story Land, and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge fit together? It all has something vaguely to do with Hollywood/entertainment?

What if MAMRR opens before SWL one ride should be faster than a land

SWL has been under construction for quite some time now.

aladdin2007

The thing is, it doesn't fit. If it were a ride based on entering Mickey's classic scenes, sure. But it's not. The ride they are building will be dated by the end of the 2020's, guaranteed.

Agreed. When I hear runway railway I think of a train on tracks or something, and this is in the chinese theater. Imagineering has flown the coop I guess, I dont know. Its very sad what they have become.

becca_

Agreed. When I hear runway railway I think of a train on tracks or something, and this is in the chinese theater. Imagineering has flown the coop I guess, I dont know. Its very sad what they have become.
The whole idea isn't that you're on a train, it's that you've been sucked into a short after watching it at the Chinese Theater. At least that has been my understanding of it the whole time. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom